Power Unlimited Turn 8

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Power Unlimited Turn 8

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 am

Who will win?

Von Bragstein (Bragallot):

'Time to hit the road, folks' thought Karl, as he ran from the fray...

>spludgeow!<

But a hastily conjured quicksand by Deadlock stopped him.

'Great.'

Deadlock (Warhead):

Necrolytes recall more dead skellies.

Ax skeletons trade in their hackers for soakers.

The whole bulk of the army marches forward.

With their newly-gained soakers, the bone brigade kills off sir Fabio.

FABIO: ELIMINATED

Deadlock decides to give up his wing form...

He does this by blasting it into the dwarven ranks, killing all of them.

With 1 unit for SnakeMittens, and a useless hero, I guess we can all agree who won the fight.

STORY MODE:

'F-f-fall back, fiends or I will... umm... impale all of you!'

'My my... I like your idiotic heroism. But I'll give you an offer: you may live to fight another day if you run and tell your superiors the following: a new order is coming, one with an iron fist, and as cold as death. Or I can simply split you open.'

The soldier was easily bribed.

As for you, Karl von Bragstein... I have plans.

Thus leaves Deadlock the battle as the victor, with the majistik artefact, Von Brag in chains, and with foul intents, the nearly dead bodies of Ezra and Fabio.

Warhead wins!

... for the first time? I dunno, but there was a running gag about this, wasn't it?

Kill Chart (Final):
Deadlock: 34
Ezra: 3 -dead-
Fabio: 10 -dead-
Blaze: 24
Orks: 8 -dead-
Von Bragstein: 17

A final, cinematic overview (click on the pic for a video):

So that was Power Unlimited. Hope you liked it, I'll need a small rest for now... but the Coming Storm Saga has only just begun, se get ready for its next chapter soon.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Warhead » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 am

:D That, that right there. That's the sweetest victory imaginable. Haha-HAHAHA-MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[Thanks Zahru, that was a great scrape, sorry Elmagnifico but that was the second battle admittedly with a different allied general (so I'm more inclined to think the Cultists are not so good except they worked for me well enough the first time when I had control, so...) that had been keeping me back. An example had to be made, my next ally had better get the job done].
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 am

That's shit, I wasn't able to target Ezra with a heroic feat from half that distance earlier and had only one fig to begin with. And how did Deadlock get two feats? Plus quicksand wouldn't have stopped me if I had gotten my feat 'cos I was expecting something like that... By the will of the god of Medivo indeed. But oh well it should make a nice story. And I guess Warhead deserves it after all the bad luck he used to have, 'cos I can tell from my own battles his orders are always pretty flawless. Still, I will only bend once you manage to defeat me through honest means, Warhead, catch you next time :twisted:

Also, thanks for another enjoyable forum battle, Zahru, now I will try to repay you by smashing you in FISH!!!'s :wink:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby RJ » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 am

Ohmigod, Warhead won. Now, I suppose Warhead is gonna blitz my battle. He always gets into at least the last turn.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 am

Well, Deadlock gets so called soul point when killing dudes, as Warhead designed him so. Of course you didn't know that so your objecting is valid. I think I'll rebump my armies and units and sorts, with who does what and how, for the sake of correctness.

Yet let's admit that you nearly stole the show if you could've manage to get away. :) Then probably Warhead would be full the rage.

and yes, feel free to mop the floor with me, as I only have a microfaction, and you have an army at FISH's game :)
Zahru II

Postby Warhead » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 am

Well, Deadlocks sword can drink the souls of others and stores their power for later use in spell casting. The Cultists were a steady source of power throughout this game, I would have preferred Imperial souls but well, beggars can't be choosers. That means Deadlock being a Hero gains a Hero feat AND a Magic power per turn, IF the sword has any souls within it. The bugger is the thing always starts with just one soul, so getting more is always on my mind when playing Deadlock. Perhaps that is why it looks like he gets two Feats.

It's on the Immortal thread in Deadlocks description.
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... c&start=75

Warhead wrote:+++ Immortal Agents selected to attend a clandestine location for an unspecified mission +++

DEADLOCK

Image Image

Once he was a Robot of a Knightly Order of Justice programmed to judge war criminals from his orbital fortress lair above the war torn planet Earth. Steeped in the arcane power of Chaos they became corrupt and sentenced mankind to death. Now Immortalised Deadlock has ample time to delve into the mystical powers of Sorcery and Chaos. Deadlock is one of the Knights militant and is well able to fight in combat and although he is Elite he is shunned even by the Immortals.

Armed with the Staff of Chaos he can cast all sorts of spells that require mortal sacrifice (he can use his own life/wounds to cast spells too) and the Sword of Damnation which drinks the souls of it's victims which he can also store and use to power further dark spells. Deadlock is The Lord Of Flies and is surrounded by a buzzing black cloud of these annoying insects that get in through even the tiniest cracks in the enemies armour to feed. This generates a negative mod to close combat attacks against Deadlock.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 am

Jeez Warhead, at first I thought you'd already posted 'the new version' of von Brag.

Thinking about it, technically Warhead already won Grave Tidings, but not with his original faction (which was wiped out by lrdofbricks, duh), so I'm not sure how that accounts. He was also well on his way of completing his objective in Desperate Alliances but RJ was gonna get massive reinforcements so we can't be sure how that was going to work out.

I still believe distance should be an issue tho, but since you already said you're gonna make it more fair I'll stop bitching. As for FISH!!!'s battle, don't forget I got 3 factions coming my way and you're allied with the rest of the undead ^^
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 am

congrats Warhead! I wish my orders came into full effect though. If it worked, I hopefully would get some kind of reinforcements(think Riders Of Rohan in Helms Deep)
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby SnakeMittens » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 am

At least I still came second in kill count. Good game!
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Lt. Krus » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 am

#2, did you 'shop your sig yourself?
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 am

EDIT: Hehehe, just got that Brag, on, no, von Brag wont be joining the Undead. His mind is far too strong for that but it's best he rot in my dungeon than be out there causing me even more bother.

Thanks guys, gotta' say I wasn't looking forward to going toe to toe with those Dwarfs, those feisty little fuckers know how to fight or wot! I also realise and need to mention that if Ezra hadn't screwed up von Brags War Walker, I'd have had no chance and the outcome would have been grim, I'd probably still be struggling with the Dwarfs and doing not so well at that.

I don't know about you guys but I'm fair itching to see what Zahru does next, and how von Brag escapes.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

Bragallot wrote:As for FISH!!!'s battle, don't forget I got 3 factions coming my way and you're allied with the rest of the undead ^^

Oh why yes, keep it rubbing in... :twisted:
Zahru II

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 am

This is a guess: Before the next chapter, Fabio could turn from a knight of justice to a servant of the dead(think Deathknight from World of Warcraft)
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 am

Well, nice guess, but I'm not dropping any actual info. But it kinda boosts my ego that you care about my personal canon and stuff :)
Zahru II

Postby Warhead » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Whoa, I'd love to have some Deathknights. :shock: *drool*
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Next

Return to Forum Battles