TFBS turn 5 -- REPLACEMENT PLAYERS STILL NEEDED

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

TFBS turn 5 -- REPLACEMENT PLAYERS STILL NEEDED

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Santa's Elves

Rudolph drops the Medik and Mechanik near the scene of carnage.

Santa is revived and the sleigh is repaired!

Zombie Lincoln

He leaps onto the parapet and attacks wildly with his saber, but misses thanks to a series of bad rolls.

Aliens

The saucer heads for the teleporter at the aliens' starting point.

Xenu and the flamethrower trooper both open fire...

... but the Elf Medik is the only casualty.

Bounty Hunters

The fighter turns around and the two troops on the building near the Dimmy fort jump in.

The Hero approaches the fort, opening fire on the gun turret but missing.

Knights

The two knights who crewed the catapult cart pick up the fallen Black Knight's axes and attack Bob the Unbuilder, wounding him.

A crossbowman finishes him off. The other drops his equipment to grab the thermal lance, then attacks the two workers. But he misses.

Robot Uprising

The railgun bot grabs the toy robot from the wrecked sleigh and turns around. What do the robots want with it? The other bots fire on the troops on the wall, but without the help of the dead scout bot to pinpoint targets they all miss.

Clones

The bazooka trooper heads for the fort, reloading as he goes.

The other two clones swing around the sides of the Black Hat APC and open fire on the back hatch. One of the bullets ricochets away but the other blows out some kind of locking mechanism.

T.L.A.

Guns blazing (and missing) the fighter rides in to rescue Irony Man and the remaining trooper. Irony man leaps onto it with the rifleman in tow.

They fire into the mass of dimmies below...

... and score two kills.

Dimmies

The Hero moves towards one of the fallen dimmies. What's he doing?

Good lord that's an ugly sweater. Wearing it, he runs up to the high point of the wreckage and taunts the T.L.A. forces.

"AAARGH MY EYES!" The rifleman and Irony Man both fall off the plane.

The rifleman is swarmed and killed. Irony Man is disrupted.

Road Warriors

The hero uses a stupendous feat to hit the sleigh's auxiliary fuel cell, blowing it up and killing the elf Mechanik.

Meanwhile, the Deathmobile's occupants open fire on Santa...

...wounding him and killing Rudolph.

Deconstruction Workers

The Knight who stole the Thermal Lance stands up to multiple attacks, but is mobbed by three workers and finally dies.

With a critical success for skill, another worker cleaves straight through the crossbowman's shield to kill him.

Black Hat Men

The fighter fires on the Road Warrior VTOL and misses.

The APC manages to kill the railgun bot...

The hovercraft has less luck versus the artillery bot.

And the combined efforts of everyone still alive inside the fort are not enough to scratch Zombie Lincoln. The medik tries to revive a trooper but fails.

End Phase

A droid heals the alien bazooka guy.

Clone Commander Phat is back!

Along with another horse...

And a Dimmy.

Overview. Several groups are close to achieving their objectives... orders due in 48.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Tarren » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

:<3:
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 pm

The sweater is a Saturnalia Sweater like this...

only the bloody yanks... :roll:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 pm

You blasted Black Hat Men! This is not over!
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Warhead wrote:The sweater is a Saturnalia Sweater like this...

only the bloody yanks... :roll:

Is that a goat she's holding? Good lord.

But yeah, the Harry Potter torsos were the ugliest thing I could think of. Looking back one of the green and white striped soccer torsos might have been better.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Over? Never. Come and get us, mate.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm

It's list o' shame time! Since it's been a weekday responses are slow. Try to pick up the pace guys.

Need orders from
Sloopofwar (Santa's Elves)
Casundrud (Aliens)
Yoda_Dog (Knights)
Aoffan23 (T.L.A.)

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 am

Aoffan sent in his orders, so the only people I need are Yoda_Dog, casundrud, and sloopofwar. All three of these guys have been late repeatedly before.

At this point I'm searching for replacements for all three. It may be that they're on vacation or something, with only intermittent access to a computer. They did their part and in some cases played very well. But it's been four days since the last turn and the game is in serious danger of being baleeted if we can't pick up the pace.

I'll give an extra 48 hours to see if we can pick up replacements for those three factions -- Aliens, Santa's Elves and Knights -- then close the battle if I don't get any offers.

NOTE: I'm looking for permanent replacements not temps. If you have a faction in this game, you don't qualify, except maybe for Fudge taking over Aliens/dragging Casundrud to the computer and duct taping him to his chair until he sends in orders.

Since the objectives of the Attacker factions who need replacement are already pretty well known I'll print them here for the convenience of anyone who wants to take a faction.

The Aliens want to get Santa's body to the teleporter.

The Knights want to get the fuel tank back to their fort, specifically to the fire pit inside it, and keep it there for 4 turns.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby FISH!!! » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I'll take over the Knights, if you want.
FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder

Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you.

as of this time you're under attack by the Deconstruction Workers. A lot of your men are dead but you have 2 minifigs (one with armor, both with battle axes) still alive, as well as 2 horses that you can use to escape.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Yoda_Dog » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 pm

My sincerest apologies, I have had limited access to a personal computer due to school and homework.

My previous orders stand until they're completed, I should have stated that explicitly.
Arkbrik wrote:Rayhawk is lazy.
Yoda_Dog
Officer

Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Right. Well...

Sloopofwar's been the worst offender, I actually had to move his troops for him last turn. You can take over Santa's faction if you want to continue. Since casundrud's brother is still in the game I'm hoping that he can maybe get casundrud to send in his orders on time.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Theblackdog » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Updated/BUMP.

We've got a few responses and we might be able to get through the next turn. I'll keep my options open until this time on Wednesday.

MORE UPDATES: first, I'm gonna give it one last try and PM some people who seem to be logging on regularly. It doesn't seem fair that a couple of slackers should force this entire battle to grind to a halt. I may just throw up my hands and take command of multiple NPC factions.
Second, I found a few of the weapons my brother threw out, but not all of them. You might get a weapon if you open a box, or you might not.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Forum Battles