Order of Initiative
Assyrians
Brittanians
Peaches
Nyphilians
Tyronians
N00b Miners
Any secret factions

Those at the top of the list will have their orders followed in pristine and perfect condition. The lower you go, the more deformed your orders will become due to the actions of the previous players. Also, my knowledge of response fire and action is spotty: I might remember to do some every once in a while, but don’t count on it.

Assyrians
First blood of the game, 2 Assyrian riflemen seem to prefer shooting the 2 guards over paying the toll.

The Assyrians march towards the sleeping gun turrets and fire

One idiot’s gun blows up after he critically fails.

The remaining three infantry men take out the two gun turrets, guaranteeing safety of their big mecha.

The Assyrian hero ignores the gate and revs up her side cannon. What could she possibly be thinking?

Oh, that explains a lot...

Pfft, a 4d10 explosion is an ant’s fart to me.

And the explosion goes out with a bang, killing off a significant portion of the Nyphilian forces.

Brittanians
One bored Brittanian decides to open up the Nyphilian tank’s hatch and prepares to viciously assault the driver.

But the hero has the same idea and scrambles towards the open hatch. Pushing the cannon fodder to the side, the hero eagerly seizes the kill and sets fire to the internal of the hapless tank.

The hero crawls in. Dead heads tell no lies.

Overriding the gunner’s control of the turret, the hero bangs the truck with the size 6 gun and laughs at his newfound strength.

You’re all screwed now! Mwahahahahaha!

Peaches
The peaches decide to hijack the fighter jets. It is determined that the two jetpack troopers will do the job.

The peach hero performs an inspirational feat successfully to give the two troopers 2 inches extra move.

...Which is barely enough to reach the cockpits.

They open the windscreens and hop onboard (pretend the blasters and jetpacks are stowed away somewhere, I was too lazy to remove them from the pic)

Flight is achieved, and the troopers await further orders.

Meanwhile, everyone moves to the left to begin landing.

The peach tank’s spinning blades cut the tresses that support the escape shuttle’s landing pad, and it comes crashing down.

The other troopers officially land on the mainland.

Two fire at the tractor driver and security officer. The tractor driver is killed while the security officer survives.

A CLOan trooper fires at the security guard and manages to kill him.

Nyphilians
2 jetpack troopers gang up on the Assyrian mech and fire at the ridiculously huge glass window.

The Assyrian hero is pissed and fires back (I know this violates some rule, but fudge it, I couldn’t have her just stand there and look dumb while the cockpit gets blown up)

One troop down!

The jungle corps move up. The commander’s pistols are out of range, but the troops’ rifles work. They fire.

Didn’t expect to sustain a casualty? The Assyrians were kicking too much ass, something had to happen.

Meanwhile, the hoverbikes abandon the motorcade and gang up on some Tyronians. 2 Tyronians at the back die a horrible death.

The 2 unlucky souls.

Meanwhile, some troops at the barracks join up with the bikes.

Another Tyronian and the hero join their brothers in hell.

The Nyphilian mecha aims at the rogue tank and fires.

Cutting the main gun down to size.

Tyronians (Still up for grabs!)
The lone and forgotten hover-bike revenges the death of his comrades and preps his 4 size 2 missiles.

Everything is destroyed, and exactly too! The missiles did 54 damage, and so the 6 regular troopers took up 24 damage, the officer sucked up 13 damage, and the hoverbikes rolled a 17!

The 2 remaining Tyronians hijack the empty chopper and fighter.

They ignite the engines. The one in the fighter took up all of his action sprinting, but the one in the chopper has different plans...

He kamikazes his chopper into the headquarters of the base itself!

The commanding officer responds and shoots the canopy off, but it’s too late. The damage to the base is extensive, and the Tyronian survived.

n00b miners
The digger has a new idea.

He grabs the truck.

And drags it into the construction site, crushing the Nyphilian mecha in the process.

The miner mech heads towards the Brittanians.

...And cuts up some troops with the buzz saw.

Aw sh**, I forgot to let the miners start loading the cargo into the SHIP. The miners get double move next turn, my bad.

Overviews

Score Table:
Nyphilians:
Kills: 5
Casualties: 17

Peaches:
Kills: 2
Casualties: 0

Assyrians:
Kills: 6
Casualties: 1

Tyronians:
Kills: 7
Casualties: 4

Brittanians:
Kills: 1
Casualties: 2

N00b Miners:
Kills: 2
Casualties: 0

Send in you orders now!
Last edited by beluga on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm

So, when will my secret faction come in?
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby beluga » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Now!

A mysterious airplane crash-lands onto the map. What is inside?

Why, it's the channel 4 news team! (hahahahahahaha)

The next secret faction will be awesomer. Robot Monkey just had the bad luck of being Secret Faction A.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 pm

A news team? :(
Can i have the tyronians instead?
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby beluga » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Excelente, change noted in turn 0
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

beluga wrote:Excelente, change noted in turn 0

Thanks Pedo!
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

C*ckpit

:roll:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby beluga » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Aha!
I finally figured out why my stuff gets censored. I have a profanity blocker, and if I preview my message before I submit it, it censors the word crap out. I'll make sure to hack my browser and turn it off when I type up these battle reports.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 pm

beluga wrote:Aha!
I finally figured out why my stuff gets censored. I have a profanity blocker, and if I preview my message before I submit it, it censors the word crap out. I'll make sure to hack my browser and turn it off when I type up these battle reports.

:roll: Sure.... it's a profanity blocker.... Let's say that...
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

The news team is back!

OH YESS, THEY'RE THE COOLEST!
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

They got slaughtered in my battle
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
TROLOLO
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby beluga » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:53 pm

My forum battle just barely got saved from discontinuation by my mom, who seems to hate awesome things like brikwars. Consequently, with the impending news that my school days will start again on Monday, I must hurry the pace of this battle. I have a massive chunk of free time right now, and I do not want to waste it. Unfortunately, the only person who has not sent in orders is Natalya, who just so happens to be the first in initiative. I unfortunately must shunt the Assyrians to the back of the initiative line for turn 2. Apologies to Natalya, but the battle must go on!

Oh, and the battle won't end when school starts, it's just that I will have MUCH less time for it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Return to Forum Battles