Relation-SHIP Problems Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Relation-SHIP Problems Turn 2

Postby beluga » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 am

Brittanians
Determined to do something despite the loss of the main turret, the Brittanian hero rams the tank into the crane. He fails to do any damage though, since the two secondary guns cannot be controlled by the pilot and only by the gunner.

The Brittanian machine-gunner aims at the miner mech pilot.

She easily murders him with an 8 damage roll.

She then proceeds to hijack the miner mech while the other Brittanian moves up.

Peaches
Ha, not so fast! The Nyphilian turret comes online and fires at the now-peach fighter jet.

It manages to destroy the fighter's engine and it comes plummeting down.

Oh, it's only 72 size 3 bombs being set on fi...wait what?!

Now normally this would wipe out the battlefield and destroy everything in a 216 inch radius, but the peach pilot managed to de-arm the bomb before succumbing to his burns. However, some of the explosive lasenium inside was exploded, so it still destroyed everything in a 5-inch radius. Also, the 6 unexploded missiles on the fighter jet were detonated by the pilot too. Combined damage? 1330 damage was distributed to the surrounding area. I didn't even have to do an armor roll for that, so obvious was the outcome. The peach lab and its employees and experimented-on peaches were lost. However, the peach jail and its occupants were not affected. Also lost was the fighter jet and peach pilot, the escape shuttle runny was going to hijack, its landing platform, the entire armory, and the defense turret. Nevertheless, most of the pieces, including the guns in the armory, have instead of being incinerated were thrown around the map for people to pick up.

Meanwhile the yellow fighter jet launches a missile at the hijacked miner mech and destroys it, killing its occupant.

The remaining peach troops start raiding the treasure vaults.

The peach hero attempts a heroic feat and tries to use the farce to lift the peach tank over the treasure hills.

He succeeds and the peach tanks lands on the rubble from the miner mech.

Nyphilians
The pilots grab some guns from the corpses and start moving in the direction of the SHIP.

The two cowardly remaining infantrymen also grab their guns and sprint towards the SHIP too.

The medic strolls over to the mass of bodies.

He succeeds in resurrecting one.

A lone officer decides to guard the medic.

The jungle corps move even farther and fire at the Assyrians again.

Wiping out 3 of the remaining troopers. (The writhing guy is disrupted, not dead)

The 2 jeeps make a beeline towards the SHIP.

The SHIP's crew and General Yadlin sprint towards the SHIP.

Tyronians
Seeing how he can't attack the n00b miners, I make up my own orders for this one trooper. He shoots the base commandant.

Unfortunately another Nyphilian officer responds and shoots him in the head with an rpg.

This nudges the choppers just enough and it falls out from its stuck position in the base.

Meanwhile the mini-fighter prepares itself to strike the n00b miners...

But before he could even pick his targets the fighter is hit by response fire from the size 6 turret he was flying next to. haha

Down but not out, the Tyronian survives the destruction of his craft.

n00b miners
The digger moves the truck nearer to the SHIP.

The miner hero strides over.

And kills the driver inside. He then takes over command of the vehicle.

The other miners finish up whatever they were doing. Now the SHIP is complete except for the main cannon's power core.

The truck moves out so the ladder for the SHIP-boarding can come.

Two air traffic guys move the stairs to the door way.

It opens!

Meanwhile the truck opens its canopy and the soldier inside shows off the power core! (I'll pm you instructions for installment later)

Under the double movement bonus I gave out last turn, 3 miners grab some treasure and head towards the SHIP entrance.

The Nyphilian explosives expert moves too.

One miner that was working on the missile has enough move and manages to board the SHIP.

This is the main deck. Access to the lower deck is strictly prohibited, and the upper deck/bridge will be revealed later.

The n00b miner dump truck rams the tank and destroys its tread's armor plating, leaving it exposed. Kind of like a consolation for having the mine mech destroyed.

Assyrians
The disrupted one picks up a rifle.

He then fires, and after a couple critical successes later, he fires 22 damage!

Killing the officer, who critically failed his armor roll. What a waste of luck!

Both troops move up, and one fires at that pesky jungle corps.

Unluckily, a troop and the officer were on the same line of fire, so consequently overkill damage was applied.

Meanwhile, the mecha, which was just out of stomping range, decides to instead fire its laser gatling, which is in reality 4 size 4 lasers smushed together.

Remarkably, the 1d10 tactical computer and the hero roll critical successes and end up rolling exactly the 24 required to fire all 4 lasers. Consequently, the rest of the jungle corps is wiped out.

The mecha then moves up and kicks down the puny glass gate.

The hero then tries a heroic feat to teleport a medic down. She fails, but she did teleport something...

Secret Faction unlocked: Brikthulu and Friends!

His squids of war.

Brikthulu and his most trusted advisor. This is the end!

Alright Keldoclock, I'll need orders from you from now on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Overviews

Score Table:
Nyphilians:
Kills: 15
Casualties: 28

Peaches:
Kills: 3
Casualties: 1

Assyrians:
Kills: 11
Casualties: 4

Tyronians:
Kills: 8
Casualties: 5

Brittanians:
Kills: 2
Casualties: 3

n00b miners:
Kills: 3
Casualties: 1

Send in your orders now! Any promised PMs will come soon!
Last edited by beluga on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:17 am

damn that peach must have been possesed be peaceass if he actually thought it was a good idea to DISARM the bomb[s]!!!! :evil:
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Natalya » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 am

Sorry you have my orders now. I was out because of New Year's.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 am

Sending orders...
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 pm

things went pretty good, but I need that PM.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Warhead » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm

:roll: This battle is as rubbish as your efforts under the Pedonuker guise. The half I can read is really bad and sets my teeth on edge (walked up to a tank and opened the fucking door? LAME!) while the rest makes no sense and jumps about from pic to pic with no continuity. I've tried looking at it fairly without bias but I've been subjective long enough. This sucks and I'm really glad I didn't sign up.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby solvess » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Warhead wrote::roll: This battle is as rubbish as your efforts under the Pedonuker guise. The half I can read is really bad and sets my teeth on edge (walked up to a tank and opened the fucking door? LAME!) while the rest makes no sense and jumps about from pic to pic with no continuity. I've tried looking at it fairly without bias but I've been subjective long enough. This sucks and I'm really glad I didn't sign up.

I agree you could improve "he walked up to a tank and opened the door" by making it he jumped through the tank door, ripped the driver out and slammed him into the ground.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

I think it's going pretty well, as no one has stopped my secret plans yet.
BFenix wrote:

Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

Hasn't gone as badly as I thought it would, I think Warhead's holding a bit of a grudge. :lol:

I like the idea of walking up to a tank and just opening the door nonchalantly. This battle doesn't seem like a crazy-cinematic-super-srs battle, so why make everything a cinematic moment?

If everything in Brikwars was supposed to be super-srs, it would just be called "Brik-40k" or something.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

BRIKHAMMER 40K
"More overpriced than ever"
BFenix wrote:

Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Warhead » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 am

I considered that at the time too, but still... ok, so maybe just a little grudge. :evil: BUT IT'S PEDONUKER!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Return to Forum Battles