TBD's immortals

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

TBD's immortals

Postby Theblackdog » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

The spring break BrikBinge continues...
The next faction for my planned brikspace forum battle is the Immortal Empire. I think I was on hiatus when it was first created, so if I'm getting anything wrong here, let me know.
Name: Caleb
Skills: tactics and strategy
Weapon: custom
Caleb is known as a skilled and cunning tactician. His weapon, built to his exacting specifications, is a warhammer attached by the handle to a minigun, allowing him to fight effectively in almost any situation and switch quickly between melee and ranged combat. His helmet is equipped with a wide range of sensor devices, which constantly feed data to his visor HUD.

Thanks to his reputation for backstabbing and double-dealing, Caleb is something of an outcast in the Immortal court, but has attracted a small band of followers who believe that his cunning will lead them to greater things.

Name: Unknown
Skills: marksmanship, trick shooting
This enigmatic Immortal appears to be Caleb's right hand man. He is armed only with a massive custom sniper rifle, but he is not exclusively a long range warrior: in close quarters he wields the weapon in much the same way as ordinary troops wield assault rifles, and manages to be just as deadly with it.

His goggles appear to give him improved night vision, without any of the drawbacks normally associated with such equipment. Whether they have any other functions is unknown.

Names: Bash and Krank
Skills: um...
Weapons/equipment: Bash: 4-shot multi-rocket launcher, Krank: Bayounikal blade (Mk.IV), armor.
These half-Maniac twins are the muscle of Caleb's little band. Bash wields a rocket launcher which he ripped from an armored vehicle; someone had forgotten to tell him it was friendly at the time. Krank went the more traditional Maniac route of dismembering a Bayounikal with his bare hands and appropriating its giant sword. His favorite strategy -- if you could call it that -- is to charge into a clump of enemies and then spin around, slicing them all in half.

Bash is often accompanied by mortal Red Shirts, whose job it is to load his rocket launcher for him. These Red Shirts are usually at greater risk of dying from the launcher's back blast than from enemy fire.

That's it for now. Later this week we'll see about getting these guys some microships.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Pwnerade » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Those are some big guns. I love 'em.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby RoC77 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 pm

I really like the hammer/minigun.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 pm

:D Haha! At last, someone actually gets it! These are perfect Immortal Family. The weapons are very cool! 8)
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Return to The Armoury