Oath of Fealty

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Oath of Fealty

Postby Ex-Lep » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:25 pm

for this: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7273
other people are doin' it, why can't i?

Deep, deep, in the mists of time....
Back, before the dawn of G.R. 2,010...
Sitting in a Bar, three mercs converse.
"Yessir, that scar is from the barbed wire in the streets of--"
"Sir! A Message from the Immortals!"
Lord Warhead wrote:Greetings From High Lord Warhead. I come to extend an invitation of vassalship and fealty to the Immortal Empire. Any attempts of treachery will be met with planted explosive charges and assassin nanites.

Besides, I'm not stupid, an insane megalomaniac maybe but not stupid. I have a vast fleet for each person who joins (all above conditions apply) but despite the awesomely vastness of these fleets none are as vast as my Imperial Defence Fleet that I command myself. I mean, d'uh! C'mon, give me some credit.

Now, you all better just sign up and serve me or I'll have to set my boy Grand Admiral Benkim on yah. Time's almost run out.

(http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... ght=#66459)
"We will consider your offer. Our team has extensive experience."
"Such as?"
"Most recently, the Campaigns of The Hill."
"Excellent."
"But what are the rewards for us? Many great forces have already aligned themselves against you."
"Riches, Maniac Beer, Immortalization, a fleet, and the Title of Grand Admiral. Sound good?"
"We will join you."
"Good. Prepare for battle. We will assault Fico."
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Glad to have you with us Lep, your skills will be required if we are to write our great victory in the wiki's halls of glory. :wink:
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:57 pm

:D Hahaha! Great! Absolutely bloody marvellous! Hahaha! Love the hat, who's that? I'm assuming this is Elmagnifico, Massam and yourself (you'd be the ginger in green) at the bar on the Hill? I'm also reminded of Brags Warhead puppet show when I see the Warhead Sig-Fig on the screen. :lol: 8) Elmagnifico would have drawn tits and a fat belly and who knows what else under that screen though.

Don't trust him BFenix, he was one of those who took part in FICO, he turned the beer to shit IIRC... or was that Massam?
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Ex-Lep » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm

actually they were just different sigfigs I've had at one time or another,

(alright, long story: my friend i brikwar'd with moved to michigan (from cali). since the only other forum member i knew was in cali was Dr. X, (who hasnt been on in a few years) that was when i left the forum, and took apart my army. while i was gone i made tons of custom figs, all with abilities and stuff till i realized that brikwars was just too goddamn much fun. so i collected the figs i hadnt lost or taken apart for others and they became the shady mercs. (i have a lot more than what I've posted)

but sure, consider them massam and elmagnifico if need be. i don't know if they have any sigfigs, and i doubt theyll be back soon. could be useful for forum battles. :D
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Dimmy

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 am

Though I haven't chose any sides (or actually be in it), I can't wait to see the Fall of FICO.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Elmagnifico » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:21 am

Hey, I'm around! I just haven't had anything to say recently...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Return to The Armoury