Apocalypse lands turn two

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Apocalypse lands turn two

Postby alphafalcon541 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 pm

This turn was a lot more bloody than turn one. The Space Knight army with a dreadnought dropped right into the middle of the PAC and Raiders base killing three PAC one of which was their hero, and one Raider.
Space Knights
The dreadnought+9 troops, and a hero landed in the PAC base.
The Space Knight hero wandered into the command center and attacked the PAC hero. Lets see the results shall we.
Defense on the left attack on the right. You get the picture. But as if that wasn't enough he also killed the sniper we his two shotguns. He got a 1 on his first shotgun and 7 on his second roll. Get the picture.
Yeah dead hero and sniper.
This group then attacked and killed on PAC soldier while another jumped out of the way, the soldiers tried to respond but their guns would simply not fire.
This is what happened another dead PAC soldier. The dreadnought then decided to fire on the orange squad and did.......................NOTHING.
This is the newest recruit to the space knight army who got three sixes in a row to see if he would scatter he is now at the other end of the field.
This ends Space Knights turn two
Desert Defense Squad
I guess that the DDS is trying to assassinate someone due to this image.
This squad sets up response fire.
As did this squad.
This guy opened fire on a PAC mobile SAM and got a six instantly killing him.
This is what happened to him his legs got blown of and hes sad.
This squad set up response fire in the comfortable little destroyed house and they also spread out as much as they could.
their hero then moved behind a rock and set up response fire.
This ends DDS turn two
Desert Raiders
The hero decides that its time to take the dreadnought out of action and does exactly that over these next few photos. Poor Dready.
The hero then goes of to drink his beer and watch the other minifigures move up and kill each other.
Dead DDS trooper, all of the sand squad are in the building. The other orange squad attacked the space knights and killed two.
This ends Desert Raiders turn two
Imperial Guard
I deployed all of my reinforcements which was one squad of paratroopers.
They attacked. The weapons are a katana, a molecular bazooka thing, and two shotguns.
Green dude toasted. By the way everyone has reinforcements.
Second in command lost his head literally and one of my men were killed by response fire.
My sniper was bored and shot up another second in command. Not pictured here a group of regulars attacked a keg of maniac beer and drank to their hearts content.
This ends Imperial Guard turn two
PAC
PAC decides to call in reinforcements in the form of a squad and an APC, after their heavy loses they are still trying to kill everyone.
Yeah they are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddd
They kill one of my drop troops and their not done yet.
Close combat ensues between a katana and a chainsword.
They kill the witch.
The last musket man.
And the last rocket launcher.
This ends PAC turn two.
Still living
PAC 16/9
Raiders 12/11
DDS 12/11
IG 17/15
SK 10/6 and no dreadnought
Send in turn three orders will not be posted till the 5th of July but still send in orders.
alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Return to Forum Battles