Bunkers are heavily fortified buildings where you can put gun emplacements and hold out from apoc-zombies, nukes, and invaders. They are usually underground and have limited access. Smaller versions are called pill boxes.
- Provide stationary cover.
- Protect a mobile objective.
- Fallback point, take and hold, or survival objectives work well here.
- Provides for heavy cover but minimal mobility. Heavier weaponry may be better deployed here.
- Bunkers are obvious and noticeable, making for common targets. Prepare accordingly.