Search found 5094 matches
Winners are in! It was neck-and-neck between Kastrenzo, ninja_bait, and TheBlackDog all the way into September, and I really thought Kastrenzo was going to take the title this time. But the field finally started to spread in October, and we've got our winner: 2019_linechart.jpg 2019_barchart.jpg Con...
Culture? Mathematics? Waste of time
You two are the main flickr posters right now, so I wonder if something changed on their end. The flickr pages your images link to are still intact, and the images are still there. But the addresses pointing to the images themselves have changed. You can BBCode the new locations and they work just f...
- Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:29 am
- Forum: Magic Soap Opera Board
- Topic: Join Anno Today!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1450
Well Green and Zee decided to make a galaxy that ignores Ragnablok! And You're invited! We have so many factions already its crazy! So if I'm reading this right, you're ignoring the plan to abandon the old galaxy to start new ones - by ignoring the old galaxy and starting a new one? Anno is the Rag...
- Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 am
- Forum: Battle Organization
- Topic: The BBMOWPLTT (Where people be at)
- Replies: 81
- Views: 23787
But anyway, does anyone on the eastern side of the Mississippi want to do this? I'm willing to drive about 4 hours for BrikWars unless someone can provide free lodging for a night then I could potentially drive further if it were worth it. You know we've always got extra rooms up here if you're eve...
- Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: What Is Your Absolute Single Favorite Movie?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 907
Aw. I had high hopes for that guy. Name seemed legit; the only red flag was that he was registering from a Russian IP. I delayed approving the account for a month to see if the IP or email would show up on any spam lists, but he looked clean.
Since we've already got the Neohellenium for sci-fi, these guys can formally be Archohellenium. ("archo-" with several interpretations, meaning old / first / leader)
I like the idea of a sidekick, but I don't like the idea of repeating feats. I want feats to feel unique; for awhile I even considered adding a rule that says you can never attempt the same feat twice. Here are some ideas: 6. Sidekick can perform feats under a Hero's direction. "Maneuver 12, like we...
- Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:19 am
- Forum: The Armoury
- Topic: [JJJ19] The Ones from Beyond enter the war
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1360
These images could use some captions to explain what's going on. I like the multicolor camouflage against the multicolor floor, smart.
I don't know if it's cool enough to justify this gross excess. I just checked the requirements, looks like it hits all the cool enough checkboxes. Gross excess justified :myth: If it wasn't brootalz, I'd say the platform had an independent power source and boosters to aid propulsion. Give opponents...
- Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 pm
- Forum: The Rulebook
- Topic: Newbish n00b questions, MkII
- Replies: 816
- Views: 131194
6) How does weapon modding work on Bastard size mini fig weapons? Say I’m modding a regular long range rifle. If I take the high powered mod is damage now 2d6 or 2d6+1? If I pair that with the close quarter mod, is range now 6” or 5”? Weapon Mods are a little finicky, which is why I took them out o...