I'm gonna be busy...

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Re: I'm gonna be busy...

Post by Captain-Camper » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:34 pm

*public high school* maybe the school board is great at extorting money from everybody so they have cash to cover a lawsuit.
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 pm

You dumbasses should get homeshooled. No bomb threats, no bullies plus you get a good, home-cooked lunch every day. Perfect set-up really.
Just Monika

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Insert_blank wrote:You dumbasses should get homeshooled. No bomb threats, no bullies plus you get a good, home-cooked lunch every day. Perfect set-up really.
But in public school you can bully the nerds for their home-cooked lunches AND get to make fun of idiots calling in bomb threats.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Insert_blank wrote:You dumbasses should get homeshooled. No bomb threats, no bullies plus you get a good, home-cooked lunch every day. Perfect set-up really.
And you get to shoot shit usually live in the country hunt learn to be a man at a young age drink earlier and be able to beat the shit out of city kids. It's all good times.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 pm

bann154 wrote:
And you get to shoot shit usually live in the country hunt learn to be a man at a young age drink earlier and be able to beat the shit out of city kids. It's all good times.
where do you live that the city kids wont just shoot you for talking shit

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Yo I fucking hate city kids. I was trying to tell them that frogs kind of have tails or at least vestigial remnants of a tail and they were like "no that's dumb." And I was like "How many frogs did you catch as a kid?" and they were like "Huh? Why would I touch a frog?" Fucking city kids. My 8yo gf is like that all the time too. She's from Shanghai so he's not into all the cool stuff us country kids used to do like catching frogs and shitting in the woods.
Just Monika

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

Post by Dienekes22 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 pm

:omnom:

Do go on
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Insert_blank wrote:Yo I fucking hate city kids. I was trying to tell them that frogs kind of have tails or at least vestigial remnants of a tail and they were like "no that's dumb." And I was like "How many frogs did you catch as a kid?" and they were like "Huh? Why would I touch a frog?" Fucking city kids. My 8yo gf is like that all the time too. She's from Shanghai so he's not into all the cool stuff us country kids used to do like catching frogs and shitting in the woods.
it's good that you got a woman settled down with you at such a young age, all of the good women like that here in america have been taken by the city slickers and their damn rap music, might have to go to china and get me one like that

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:48 pm

It's tough sometimes cause she has expensive tastes and she can speak 3 languages which makes me feel inadequate.
Just Monika

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
bann154 wrote:
where do you live that the city kids wont just shoot you for talking shit
Canada where most city slickers are generally afraid of just about anything.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 am

bann154 wrote:Canada where most city slickers are generally afraid of just about anything.
lol

In my experience, rural areas are more prone to drug and alcohol abuse but urban areas are more prone to gang violence, trafficking and prostitution. I'm just wondering, but was anyone shot to death close to your house, or do you know anyone who's been stabbed in the sticks (aside from deer)?

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:08 am

for some reason i'm under the impression that an entire page worth of posts was deleted in this thread but reading through it everything seems to be in order

stop fucking with me

Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:42 am

lol, this thread went TOTALLY overboard. I just wanted to say that I would have less time for Brikwars because of High School. The hole bomb threat thing was actually pretty serious, and it wasn't some moronic kid who called it in; it was a man in his 40s, actually threatening the employees (which were thankfully the only people there).
The "mysterious package" he brought in was then judged not dangerous by the bomb squad. :srs:
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 am

Silverdream wrote:
bann154 wrote:Canada where most city slickers are generally afraid of just about anything.
lol

In my experience, rural areas are more prone to drug and alcohol abuse but urban areas are more prone to gang violence, trafficking and prostitution. I'm just wondering, but was anyone shot to death close to your house, or do you know anyone who's been stabbed in the sticks (aside from deer)?
No actually most of the area is pretty clean most deaths are vehicular related.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:39 am

:busted: Urban kids are tougher than city kids.