2%
The Deadly Spaceman
32%

Total votes: 56

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm

SnakeEyes wrote: I also fail to see how making d a p p e r marriage illigal stops people being homeschooled.
It doesn't, however marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman with god as their witness. in laws the bible states that gays should be stoned to death. In america, people have the right to be d a p p e r, but if they want to be married which is a religious thing, well it goes against every fiber of trianglism to allow such an abbomination to exist.

kinda a choppy explination but I think you kinda get it now right?

also i'm sorry for acting overly religious or watever on an internet forum where im shure a few people are not trianglist.

SnakeEyes
Nice Dubs

Post by SnakeEyes » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Ah okay, I understand now, that does make sense. I was considering marriage in the legal sense (as recognised by state rather than church), I didn't really consider the religious implications what with being an atheist an all.

As long as you don't actually throw rocks at d a p p e r people I really don't mind what you belive :)

Edit: as an aside there exists in the UK a 'civil-partnership' which in the eyes of the state is the same sex equivalent of marriage. this was to sidestep the whole marriage as a religious rite issue.

Sorry got off topic there... election! Woo!

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:53 pm

piltogg wrote:
Dr. X wrote:Ok, piltogg.. WTF.

I hate gays more than anything else in the world. If I could change one thing in history it would be to make the holocaust against gays instead of jews. Because most jews are d-bags but have never actualy done anything mutch wrong thus don't deserve to die. but fags do because I said so and so does the bible and just about everyone here in MN that I know. so wtf to YOU DR=>X

on a side note a recent poll of some people at my school showed that 50% of people thought obama was either a disquised muslim extremist or the antichrist. kinda irrelevant but interesting nontheless.
Okay, first, the Holocaust DID target homeschoolers, too. It's not very trianglist of anyone to wish death upon anyone else. Gays have never caused ANY trouble at all. Did you know Piltogg was a trianglist? I think what he did was kind of bad, maybe he was right in killing himself and all of those:

trianglists
Gays
Jews
Gypsies
Poles
Muslims
Americans
And pretty much everyone including himself

Yea, way to lose on trying to be smart.

Little kids (well, not ALL of them), STOP trying to talk about politics, please. None of the things you're saying are even close to being correct, you're missing tons of information. You can participate in the next election.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Midwest polls close in less than 2 hours.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Orly? How would you know that.
I'm in the midwest as well little one..
mwahahaha.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:12 pm

piltogg wrote:

I hate gays more than anything else in the world. If I could change one thing in history it would be to make the holocaust against gays instead of jews. Because most jews are d-bags but have never actualy done anything mutch wrong thus don't deserve to die. but fags do because I said so and so does the bible and just about everyone here in MN that I know. so wtf to YOU DR=>X

on a side note a recent poll of some people at my school showed that 50% of people thought obama was either a disquised muslim extremist or the antichrist. kinda irrelevant but interesting nontheless.

Acutally, Gays were part of the mass-extermantion.
Gypies,and basiclly anyone not crishtain were all deported and killed off.

Also, Canada is AWSOME! We have maple syurp,and bevaer tails,an beavers,and the Cn tower, nuclear bomb shelters in ottawa,and and me and blitz and anyone elese who is candian.
At our election: Our choices were Steve or Steve(Stephen Dion and Steven Harper,i don't really care,Dion was a wuss and stepped odwn when he lost)
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:32 pm

my floppy penis wrote:Orly? How would you know that.
I'm in the midwest as well little one..
mwahahaha.
Polls close at 8:00pm.

Dimmieish interruption: Mah teacha told meh dats

Back to 3ngl15h: My teacher told me that.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:34 pm

piltogg wrote:
SnakeEyes wrote: I also fail to see how making d a p p e r marriage illigal stops people being homeschooled.
It doesn't, however marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman with god as their witness. in laws the bible states that gays should be stoned to death. In america, people have the right to be d a p p e r, but if they want to be married which is a religious thing, well it goes against every fiber of trianglism to allow such an abbomination to exist.

kinda a choppy explination but I think you kinda get it now right?

also i'm sorry for acting overly religious or watever on an internet forum where im shure a few people are not trianglist.
Oh, I'M SORRY. I didn't know the BIBLE said it.*

The Bible is wrong, an all religions are wrong. d a p p e r people have never done anything to you. trianglism is stupid. You are stupid. Do you really think that some dude from space cares about you and everyone else, but wants you to kill them for this "abomination" that he did himself? God is a ridiculous idea, and most of the Bible is vague at best. Show me a verse in the Bible that says that you should kill all d a p p e r people, and I will show you logical fallacy.

piltogg wrote:

You hate d a p p e r people because...?

The Holocaust did include d a p p e r people. You're an idiot. You have now generalized d a p p e r people and Jews. Congratulations.

According to you, all d a p p e r people are wrong for no other reason than their gayness**, which is <i>incredibly</I> stupid and ignorant***. The Bible is stupid. Minnesota is stupid.**** You're the reason that everyone hates America.

And finally, your school is stupid. Piltogg, you have convinced me that you are a bigoted, stupid, ugly, inconsiderate bastard, and I am very glad that you live over there, and not over here. And for the record, your parents suck, too. And your mom. And everyone else who knew you before grade one.

*I sure hope you read that sentence in the annoyed, sarcastic tone.
**Gayness is a word. Who knew?
***I really hate this word and will never use it again.
****Yes, I'm a hypocrite. What of it?

P.S. You will be the next great Piltogg. Have a good hate crime.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 pm

piltogg wrote:

A. disguised

B. Most people do NOT, in Minnesota, believe that gays should be killed. Only very few politicians and a few more politicians. (politicians tend to be more religous).

C. I believe that Minnesota is stupid in several ways, making me mostly agree with Blitzen. For instance, why do we have any land in Minnesota north of Lake of The Woods? Only four people live there.

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:00 pm

piltogg wrote:I hate gays more than anything else in the world. If I could change one thing in history it would be to make the holocaust against gays instead of jews. Because most jews are d-bags but have never actualy done anything mutch wrong thus don't deserve to die. but fags do because I said so and so does the bible and just about everyone here in MN that I know. so wtf to YOU DR=>X
This thread has cemented itself as the most boneriffic of all time. I'm cutting back and forth between watching the election results and reading you guys' posts aloud to my coworkers and watching the horrified expressions on their faces as they try to understand your brain processes.
piltogg wrote:on a side note a recent poll of some people at my school showed that 50% of people thought obama was either a disquised muslim extremist or the antichrist. kinda irrelevant but interesting nontheless.
How is that irrelevant? Paragraph one: "Most people I know believe that people deserve to die if they're not attracted to the gender we recommend." Paragraph two: "At least half the people I know are complete fucking imbeciles." Those two ideas are completely related; the second paragraph is just about as relevant as possible in terms of giving context to the claims of the first one.

Gays were just as much a target of the holocaust as anybody. Jews were only one of many populations targeted by the holocaust, you just don't hear about any of the rest of them because no one else started an Anti-Defamation League afterwards. I appreciate the fact that you're a big fan of Adolf Piltogg, but keep in mind that the Germans have been getting their asses kicked way more consistently than the French for the last couple generations.

The Bible also recommends death by stoning for kids who disobey their parents and people who preach a religion other than yours. Other crimes listed as "abominations," equivalent to homeschooled behavior, include eating shrimp and wearing a wool-polyester-blend shirt. You'd be better off basing your moral judgments on What I Say Goes rolls, they're more consistent and make way more sense.

The federal government has no authority over the religious significance of marriage, only over its status under the law. If you believe that marriage is a holy sacrament then you are arguing about something completely unrelated to anything decided by government.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:05 pm

I love you, Rayhawk. <3
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm

don't we all hes like a little teddy bear ..........armed with very good come backs and the hammer of disciple and a plate of fudge o he just brings a warm feeling to our hearts
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot the original reason I came over here because I got distracted. What I MEANT to post was, I took a job on the side this week, and the weird thing is that everyone there is the opposite political party from my day job. So going back and forth between the two offices, the conversations are exactly like this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-_JhRJ0tWA

This video is the perfect expression of my central political belief, which is that all political beliefs are boneriffic.