Serpent Vs Hawk

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Zahru II, Quantumsurfer, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk, Dr. X, ikensall, fredde, Arkbrik, Hoboman, Timedude, Olothontor, Kaplan, Tzan, Thesson, Insert_blank, BrickSyd, mercury19, RedRover, Warhead, RagnarokRose, Kommander Ken, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Silverdream, Scratch, piltogg, Maverick, Duerer, Magic Soap, tahthing, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon, OneEye589, Brikguy0410

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Serpent Vs Hawk

Post by vebulus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:23 am

A simple arguement between the King of the Lionhawk kingdom and Matharon turns ugly resulting in a fracturing of their alliance and Matharon retreating to a ruined mining fortress. There with his allies Matharon begins to summon allies from other dimensions as the Lionhawk kingdom advances upon the forest to capture the traitor. Meanwhile the pirates seek to take advantage for the situation in order to steal the gems still hidden in the area.

Since I'm never likely to complete this battle on my own I'm turning to the forums in order to lead the factions. The factions are as follows
Knights
Militia
Rangers
Royal Guard
Pirates
Undead
Imps & Elemental Forces
Natives
Secret faction 1
Secret faction 2
Once most of the factions have someone signed up for them I'll take orders from those signed up and get the chaos started.

Mesostopholes
Champion
Champion

Re: Serpent Vs Hawk

Post by Mesostopholes » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:36 am

Sounds interesting! I would like to sign up, but you should probably move this post to forum battles first. :D
THIS POST IS SEKURED BY SEKURE KORP.

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Re: Serpent Vs Hawk

Post by vebulus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Has been properly moved to the forum battles section.