This is my first post here

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

The_Atlantean
Battlefield General

This is my first post here

Post by The_Atlantean » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:52 pm

(Go easy on me this is my first story here lol)

Long ago there was a cult that worshipped the denizens of the underworld. Through manipulation the ghouls as they came to be known by mankind got the cult to open up a portal to earth. So mankind received the help of animal spirits in the form of masks that give them superhuman abilities.

The Legion: Led by the Emporer of the underworld they manipulated a cult to bring them into this world so they may conquer and subdue mankind.

Order of the Lion: They are a group of Knights who protect the Northern kingdom. They got their name because of the animal spirit that came to them was of course the lion.

Guardians of the wild: These tribes are the ones responsible for getting the animal spirits to help humans. The reason the agreed to help is because they protect the forests and keep uphold the natural order. Their chief holds the mask of the wolf.

The Desert kingdoms: The citizens live far south in an oasis, and was the location of the Ghouls second attack. Originally they were two separate kingdoms , and each received separate masks. Due to the Ghouls attack the upper and lower kingdoms united.

Warriors of the Hoarfrost: An ancient group of nomadic warriors expelled from the northern kingdom due to their barbarism. They also sought out an animal mask and received the polar bear mask.

Rising sun/Shadow of the dragon: These groups live in the far eastern lands. They are mighty warriors who gain their power from an ancient dragon. This mighty dragon have his power to mankind in form of a helmet and various elemental weapons. Gaining the help of these eastern warriors will be a huge advantage against the legion.

Atlantis: This ancient underwater kingdom predates all of the civilizations on land. The Atlanteans are not afraid of the legion because they believe the ghouls don't know about them. But but they'll be in for a rude awakening....

Infinity
Officer

Re: This is my first post here

Post by Infinity » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:12 am

Err, move to brickfic. Story seems cool tho.
The most dangerous enemy you can fight is a man with nothing left to lose

:studgod:

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:15 pm

All it's missing to be an Armoury post are photos of the groups.

The_Atlantean
Battlefield General

Post by The_Atlantean » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:15 pm
All it's missing to be an Armoury post are photos of the groups.
Those are coming soon :D

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:57 pm

A'ight, cool. Remember to post that one in the Armoury part of the forum, the 'Forum Battles' part (where we're now) is normally meant for forum-based battles, where people pick factions after an introductory post and then DM their actions to the 'game master' who follows up by making a report of the results through photos and descriptions.

Can't wait to see what kind of stuff you're building.

The_Atlantean
Battlefield General

Post by The_Atlantean » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:43 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:57 pm
A'ight, cool. Remember to post that one in the Armoury part of the forum, the 'Forum Battles' part (where we're now) is normally meant for forum-based battles, where people pick factions after an introductory post and then DM their actions to the 'game master' who follows up by making a report of the results through photos and descriptions.

Can't wait to see what kind of stuff you're building.
Oh ok I'm still getting used to brikwars lol and who is the game master?

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Think of it like the guy who narrates the adventures in games, and decides what kind of things happen outside of the players' control and commands. Each turn the players all send their armies' actions to the Game Master through private messages, and then the GM acts them out on their battlefield and makes pictures of the results. That way people can play against each other on the forums.

The_Atlantean
Battlefield General

Post by The_Atlantean » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:20 pm

Ohh I see and ignore my pm about the armory I found it lol I'm still getting used to this site

Cracjaw
Minifig

Post by Cracjaw » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 am

Cool story, i like it, I'm with Food Truk, can't wait to see some troops and stuff :)
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod: