The newly crowned Emperor Cales demanded the loyalty of the powerful but leaderless Hitokiri. Cales sought to make the Shogun, a purely symbolic leader the Hitokiri could only turn to in times of trouble, his puppet, and make him unite the Hitokiri for him. The Shogun, believing Cales to be honourless and that he only wanted to use the Hitokiri as cannon fodder in his wars, refused.
Expecting retribution, the Shogun gathered a host of warriors around him near the ruins of an abandoned fortress. An imperial army under the command of Lord Malagram was sent with orders to either subjugate or kill him.
Should the Shogun be victorious, he would likely be able to unite the Hitokiri under his banner and oppose The Empire. Should he fall, Emperor Cales was confident that the leaderless and divided Hitokiri would pose little further trouble, and that in time, he could back a suitable warlord who would unite and rule the Hitokiri for the benefit of the Empire.
The fate of the Hitokiri would thus be decided in this battle!
Welcome to 'Ghost of Sushi'. This will be a battle between two sides, The Empire of Westeron and the Hitokiri.
All Minifigs have normal stats except where otherwise noted.
The Empire has:
- Lord Malagram (Hero, Master Engineer cliché)
- 3 Starcapes (Marksmen)
- 1 Steam Tank
- 2 Armoured Knights (Heavy Armour)
- 2 Dismounted Knights (Heavy Armour)
- 5 Halberdiers
- 6 Spearmen
- 11 Swordsmen + 1 Captain (Heavy Armour)
- 10 Crossbowmen + 1 Standard Bearer
- 6 Rangers (May switch between Long-Ranged Weapons and Hand Weapons)
Objective: kill the Shogun, or defeat all of his standing forces.
The Hitokiri have:
- Shogun (Leader)
- White Ninja (Hero, Ninja cliché, obviously)
- Fire Wizard (3d4 supernatural dice)
- 10 Hitokiri (1d8 action die). 1 has a Flamethrower. 2 have Nodachi which they are using two-handed, giving them Armour-Piercing. 2 have Long-Ranged Weapons and 2 are mounted.
- 1 Hitokiri Blazer (same stats as the Steam Tank)
- 5 Warrior Monks (1d8 action die)
- 5 Shogun's Guard (5 armour) + 1 Captain (Heavy Armour)
- 5 Matchlock Ashigaru
- 4 Spear Ashigaru
- 2 Bomb Throwers
- 2 Javelin Throwers
- 2 Ashigaru Bowmen
Objective: protect the Shogun. Defeat all attackers.
The Empire: Falk
Since it's a 1v1 I will post each turn separately. Hitokiri will have the initiative.