Where were we? [Signups]

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Darkstorm
oh god

Where were we? [Signups]

Post by Darkstorm » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:23 pm

I've returned to my bricks for a week, let's have some fun!
Spoiler
Show
Hm maybe I should have posted all of the content and story leading up to this... in my time away from here, I still continued my story, and it's definitely on a different arc than it was before. Darkstorm sought to become a god, and in doing so, fought brikthulu- this eventually led to Darkstorm's erasure from existence. However, due to some time travel, Darkstorm saves himself, but also erases everything that happened previously, as well as most of his memory (also the universe exploded while I was gone? What's up with that?). The only way for Darkstorm to survive is to travel to an alternate universe. Here, many of the typical conventions of empires, alliances, or even space travel are gone- instead, there seems to be an endless battle between the primordial forces of creation and destruction, light and dark. Though many well-known factions exist (oddly?), they either align with light or with dark, and Darkstorm- well, the AU darkstorm {called shadowstorm, though that used to be a character before}- is the embodiment of dark and destruction. Light has a tendancy to drive out darkness, and Lightstorm has been winning the war against Shadowstorm- but with his doppelganger here and ready to put up a fight alongside him, the tides might shift. Will 2 forces of darkness enshroud the 1 against them?

Maybe I'll write this story as a regular book instead. So much potential, yet no time with my bricks. How sad.
Spoiler
Show
Where are we? Everything here seems vaguely like what I've seen before, yet I can remember nothing clearly. Why are we fighting? All I know is that I must defeat evil. All I know is I must defeat Lightstorm.

Who are these guys? They seem awfully familiar...

I'm pretty sure I've seen robots exactly like these before, but I can't remember where..

Lightstorm! Pure white, the embodiment of creation, and my mortal enemy. Beside him seem to be several soldiers that... I too vaguely remember killing, I recall their bodies being ripped to shreds by my hand- and yet they stand before me.

Me, Shadowstorm (pure black), and... I'm not sure who the other guy is, but he's on our side. Maybe I should try to grow some wings.

How is it these guys end up in basically every battle I'm in? Are they stalking me?

I get a feeling of pride when looking at these three... I don't know who they are, but I have the feeling they've done some pretty heroic things.

I sense strong power in both of these two... but I remember fighting against the woman, not with her. Could my senses be off?

All fine warriors... or at least... I remember each of their faces, but nothing they've done, or even their names..

Perhaps these are the only people I recognize here: Kultists of Darkness, servants to the Lord of Darkness Himself... which used to be me. Now it seems they serve Shadowstorm. I must say I'm jealous.

Vile creatures. I thought I eradicated those vermin ages ago. Wait... ages ago? I don't even know what those are? And yet...

Why are my memories so faded? Perhaps I will find out once my victory is complete.
Spoiler
Show
Full View of the battlefield:
There's two guys I didn't end up taking a picture of, basically the two winged deities over by the block-bots. I'll just run those unless there's unexpected demand for this battle.
Choose your team, first come first served, and empty slots will be run by me, unless there are more people than slots, in which case we'll figure that out. Orders will be needed on a daily basis, and given my time restriction, I will need orders ASAP. Turns will last 24 hours, and if the battle doesn't finish by the time I need to leave, I will go ahead and finish the battle and upload it. At least for turn 1, please leave your turn 1 orders in the same post (within a spoiler) underneath what group of characters you would like to play. Don't worry about missing your orders, I will fill in for you to the best of my ability.
(If there are empty slots, I very well may give players unpicked groups of units)

With that out of the way, let's begin! May the chaos begin!
Darkstorm will rise! Someday? Probably tomorrow.
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
I swear I'm not dead, just dead inside
My bi-annual visit trend continues! See you in 6 months as usual.