And so the War Continues - Turn 01

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

And so the War Continues - Turn 01

Post by Dienekes22 » Mon May 03, 2021 12:51 am

The Liossan battle line moves forward with impeccable order and discipline.

They advance with violent intent.

The sheep scatter and the shepherd looks on in dismay.

The crossbows set up and take shots.

Only one finds it's mark but it brings down the target. Liossans steal FIRST BLOOD and acquire the corresponding Benny.

Keaton looks down from his tower and shouts thus:

"Peasants! Peons! Serfs! Throweth yourselves at the foe and shield mine own soldiers from the foe yond thee may beest given a valorous lodging in the afterlife, much unlike the lowly state thee existeth in now!"

(You don't need to use a feat for this sort of stuff, space bunny, and in the future I will make sure all vocal-only feats end in disaster)

The lowly serfs do as they're told, lining up in front of the Liossan line. The shepherd gets too excited and engages their officer directly.

The shepherd, with no way of causing harm, is quickly overpowered.

And finished in spectacular fashion.

The officer, breaking the shield wall to complete such a fabulous counterstrike, speaks thus:

"Keaton, thee fool! Wherefore wouldst thee command this knave to die in this way? Who wouldst now bringeth in thy sheep from the high pasture?"

The troops move up, almost into a cohesive formation.

The crossbow just makes it into range of the villain who did murder the shepherd boy.

Swift justice is dealt.

A life for a life.

Overviews from Turn 1

Kills:
Vasluxia: 1
Liossa: 2
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -