APPLE BATTLE - Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

APPLE BATTLE - Turn 2

Post by MadMario » Fri May 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Oh boy, that escalated quickly! I was not disappointed by the creativity of y´all so far.
And so, the mischievous madness continues:

two construction workers

Worker (left): "Now that the hole is great, we have no more need to disguise."
Worker (right): "alright then, let us take off masks!"

*gasp* ! The Demons are no construction workers at all. They are Demons!
Demon (left): "Did you bring the scroll for the ceremony?"

Demon (right): "Yes, of course I did!"
Demon (left) : "Good. All we need now is a blood sacrifice and then recite the... what is this?"

Demon (right): "Oh, Sh#t! I mixed up scrolls! What is my daughter now singing in her school play?" (feat critfail)

Before Demon (left) can even start to rail at his fellow, the pterodactyl of the bird swarm chose Demon (right) as a snack. There is head bitten off. There is blood everywhere. It is gore. The pterodactyl flies away. It is full.

The remaining demon shrugs.
Demon (remaining): "Well, whatever. This counts as blood sacrifice. I´ll do the rest of the ceremony alone!"

a bunch of trees / a swarm of birds

The birds spot the delicious apples. They are hungry. they move to the apples and soon are close. The apples can´t move. They become afraid.

Soon, the birds are close enough and some start to eat from the apples. The eaten apple cries in pain! It cries for help. The other apples start to mumble, and the earth gently trembles...

...and out of the dust rises a pair of hands. A dark voice says: "Get off these apples. You are not allowed to eat them!"
The birds get frightenend and scatter around.

The dust rises even more, and soon a creature stands in front of the apples. It is the Apple Warden

He picks up the box and starts to put the apples inside.
"You called for me, and now you are safe. I will protect you." he say to the apples.

some nice foodgolem

The some nice foodgolem withdraws from the window where the water spirit attack. He wants not fight. He longs for more food. He sees the cables of the rich guys supercomputers, and rips one out off the socket. He is surprise to hear a dialing tone from the cable.

Althought it is no phone cable, suddenly a voice speaks out of it:
Voice: "Hello, you´re connected to World Wide Food Delivery. How can I help you?"
foodgolem: "Uhm, Hello? Is there food?"
Voice: "(giggles) Yeah, lots of them. We have Burgers, Pizza, Ice, Coffee, Cakes and much more!"
foodgolem: "Oh, that sounds wonderful. Can I have it delivered?"
Voice: "Sure... that´s why we have 'delivery' in our company name. So, what of our wide variety are you interested in?"

foodgolem: "YES!"

a man ...and a wheelbarrow

The man is not hurt so bad as it seemed. It was a cliffhanger. But he is very angry.

He screams at the water spirit. "I fucking hate crocodile! And you are ugliest crocodile I ever seen! I never have seen blue crocodile with one eye. You deserve death!"

With this said, the man grabs the wheelbarrow and tries to pull it off the tree. But it is stuck. He pulls even harder...

*SKROK* The man rips the tree out of the ground with the wheelbarrow. (feat success, overskilled)

He throws both at the water spirit.

But the water spirit is water, and easily bends around the approaching objects. These are now on the fly.

Wheelbarrow: "Yaay!"
Tree: "Oh, no. Not again..."

*Bonk* The tree and the wheelbarrow land near the other trees, where the birds also have gathered again. They look skeptic at the newcomers.

ghostbutler

The ghost butler looks at the rich guy and thinks: "If I can possess him, I have a body and am not longer ghost."
But he can´t get close enough to possess the rich guy, because the supercomputers´ magnetic fields protect him.(attack failed)

The ghostbutler says: "Nevermind, if I can´t possess a new body, at least I can maybe make some new ghost friends?"

As he instinctively waves his hands in ancient gestures, some ghosts and skeletons appear from the surrounding fields. Somewhere there´s always a cursed forgotten graveyard nearby.

"Now we can take revenge on those who made us this way!" (feat success)

Suddenly, a couple of food vehicles speed up to the house. some nice foodgolem ordered a lot of more some nice food.

Barista: "Hello, Sir, here´s your order from World Wide Food Delivery!"
foodgolem: "Great! bring it all into the hallway, please!"

After all food is put in the house, some nice foodgolem is delighted.
Barista: "Okay, and here´s the invoice for your order. Just sign this direct debit form."

foodgolem: "Uh, you want me to pay for this???"
Barista: "Erm, yes. That´s pretty much how it works. We give food, you give money!"
foodgolem: "No, go away now."
He pushes the barista out and slams the door closed.

Barista: "Well, this is not going as expected. Get to your vehicles and arm yourself. We´re going to get our money somehow, no matter from who!" (Secret faction unlocked! - WWFD-Crew - Player: Bolicob)

In meantime, the construction worker demon has started painting the road like the instruction scroll shows.
He then starts to chant the secret words that are written on the scroll.

some rich guy

The rich guy has had it with all the trespassers on his ground. He wants them all to go. He is rich. And so he uses his money for doing something against his foes. He has a plan, and he is wildly typing on his supercomputer.

Somewhere in space, a satellite lights up and starts to move.

It is an Orbital Ion Cannon, and the rich guy directs it to the water spirit in front of the house!

rich guy: "Bwahahaha! Game over, y´all! Now get the hell off my lawn! I´ll demonstrate what happens otherwise!"

The water spirit look up. He see a small point of light, that is come near fast.
Water spirit: "OH SH__"

*FRZZZZZZZZZZLRRZZZZZRZZZZZTLPHHFFFRT!*

*Pshhhhhfffffwwwwww......* The water starts to boil, and the water spirit is nowhere to be seen. Only a gentle murmle can be hear. "This... is... not... over... yet..." (1 HP left on water spirit!)

At same time, the costruction demon shivers, as suddenly some lightrays appear inside his paintagram.

"Whoooo daaares to caall upoon us, the Appledemons?"
Demon (remaining): "Erm, we- I mean.. I, um... hey there!"
Appledemon: "Pah, you are weak, summoner! We will not obey your orders! We´ll follow our own path! Now get out of our way..."

"...we´re Hungry For Apples!" (Secret faction unlocked! -Appledemons- Player: HobieWan)

end of turn two

final view

Kills - 2 (Demon (right), 1 Apple)
Creations - yes. (several food delivery vehicles, Orbital Ion Cannon, Apple Warden...)
Objectives - yes. (but will always remain a mystery)
Fun - yes, again!
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImageImageImage

Gold
Battlefield General

Re: APPLE BATTLE - Turn 2

Post by Gold » Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 pm

"OH GOOOOODDDDDDD! MORE FRIENDS! JUST LOVELY! Time to call in the MILITARY OF MONEY CO!" Again, with the super computers, he calls in the military of Money Cotm! He ain't about to deal with this crap! "Hey! You! Food people! I'll pay you for the food, but you gotta help me with getting the people off mah lawn!"

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Fri May 07, 2021 6:00 pm

A Man realizes he's all alone. "AARGH I'M GETTING LONELY! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M LONELY!" He turns into the Incredible Sulk and crushes the spirits of the nearest squad.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Fri May 07, 2021 6:54 pm

“These are my apples. There are many like them, but this ones are mine. I will protect these apples” The apple warden sprints away from the Appledemons, trying to cause the ground to grow vines to slow them.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Fri May 07, 2021 8:02 pm

this is so, so good

HobieWan
Nice Dubs

Post by HobieWan » Fri May 07, 2021 8:32 pm

I feel it would be irresponsible of the appledemons to do anything else other than give chase after the Applewarden. They want those apples. They'll GET those apples. Anything that gets between them and those apples is an obstacle that will be systematically eliminated, except the construction worker.

Demon bros are demon bros, we're tight for now.

Mr. President
Officer

Post by Mr. President » Sun May 09, 2021 4:59 am

Bunch of trees is dismayed. "Who is attack tree? Why is attack tree? We must call an Entmoot and help tree!"

Meanwhile, the birds try to help out by picking up the fallen tree using collective wing and foot power and throw it back. But they might not have seen who threw it, so if they do get it up they'll probably just throw it at whoever's closest to them.
Badges and stuff:
Spoiler
Show

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:23 pm

I like this colorful madness. That food golem. xD Nice effects, too. :tiger:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Hella!!