Battle For The Brik Separator (Round 4)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Battle For The Brik Separator (Round 4)

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:35 am

Inquistadores - Space Bunny

With the help of the Benny the last trooper yeets Esmeralda a solid 10", removing her from the battlefield. Perhaps not the best way of handling your wounded commander, but he's sure her power armour will protect her from the impact. Objective complete!

With that out of the way (literally), the last trooper can now try to secure the Brik Separator or simply cause as much mayhem as possible in a final act of vengeance, and continue to rely on his Last Man Standing Benny every turn.

The Manly Men - me

The OTC trooper disables Bragina's speeder.

Manly Troopers and Psycho Dad take cover and fire at the aliens and the Prussian Heavy, but their damage rolls are too low to kill anything. The Heavy only gets knocked down.

The Manly Mech, however, finally gets some good rolls and takes out the hardsuit! :shock:

Immortals - Dienekes

An immortal handmaiden hijacks the Gatling Walker and starts charging up its main gun (the walker can shoot once every two turns because it's damaged and has an effective size of 1 now).

The other immortals advance and open fire. The Britannian sniper goes down. The immortal sniper finds a better vantage point.

Brittanian League - ninja-bait

Screw it, they fly now! The all-rounders buzz forward and the guardsmen pick themselves up and move forward at half speed, shooting and killing two of the Peach pirates.

Neo-Prussians - Falk

Bragina stashes her weapons and picks up the Brik Separator. With her ride gone, she decides to improvise...

... and force leaps out of there! :shock:

Her remaining troops gather around her and open fire. One kills the final inquistadore.

'Thank Dios I have done my duty,' he gasps.

Peach Pirates - Joshua

The aliens run forward and open fire, but don't get any kills.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?