Break And Enter (Round 2)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Break And Enter (Round 2)

Post by Bragallot » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:49 pm

Black Knights - Joshua

The disrupted skirmisher mounts his horse again and they fire a volley into the spearmen, killing two and disrupting one.

Then they fall back to the river.

Two spearmen throw their spears, but one misses and the other is parried. (I had the crossbowmen fire as well since I figured you'd want that but they didn't kill either.)

The Empire - ninja-bait

Sir Jason, a pretty sinister individual for imperial knight standards, attaches two dead comrades to his horse for extra protection!

The imperials then advance, SIr Jason's bodyguards charging ahead. (I moved the disrupted guy a little too far but I guess it's not the end of the world). The ballista, which had moved up earlier, fires a shot at the cavalry, but misses.

Water Demons - NPC

The water demons start attacking the barricade, breaking three pieces off it.

Sir Godwin has meanwhile summoned the guard, heavily-armed warriors who have spread out to defend the barricade.

The imperial artillery arrives. Two sakers (Size 2 Guns) and one cannon (Size 3 Gun) crewed by 5 soldiers and their officer. All can be pushed 5 inches by a minifig.

"The imperial artillery... if we destroy it our castle will be impervious to them! But if they get it into position, it could destroy the gates..."

Updated Black Knights objective: destroy all imperial artillery!

Updated Imperial objective: use the artillery to destroy the castle gates!

Secret faction 2 - Draklon Raiders! (lordintype)

A small band of Draklon Raiders arrive, chanting their battle cry.

"Raiders gonna raid! Raiders gonna raid!"

They are allied to the Empire, but they are here for their own reasons.

(The position where the skirmisher on the bottom of the image is standing is roughly the position the cannon needs to get to to be able to fire on the gate. The sakers would need to cross the bridge to be able to do it.)

Send orders for Round 3!
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?