Trouble Brews on Planet Ossum - Turn 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Brikboyz
Officer

Trouble Brews on Planet Ossum - Turn 4

Post by Brikboyz » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:09 pm

We are hurtling close to the end. Numbers are low and deaths are rising!

Despicable Crownies

King Dalkan manages to disarm the Bandelorian gunner, Reginold exchanges blows with the Negablox demon whilst the knight also duels in deadly combat with the Negablox knight.

On the west front, Darrel leads the melee against the Brootalz while one of the archers goes to the weapons rack to replace his lost crossbow.

One of the dwarves manages a massive overskill roll, cleaving through the first brootal and disrupting the second. The archer on the parapet hits the brootal chief and manages to disrupt him. Darrel does a mighty leap to clear the melee...

But the chief barely puts his shield in between the blades!

Mechanis Peacekeepers

Sergeant Reynolds unloads all his sharkpower at Katana Kim, but her acrobatix skills allows her to evade all of the incoming fire.

On the north side of the battlefield the peacekeepers shoot two of the oversized arachnids meanwhile one of the drones leaps up...

And crushes the remaining spider.

They then move forward to be within redshirt distance of the sergeant.

Brootalz

The brootals lock blades against other blades and shields, but accomplish little else.

Civilians (aka the Kult of Negablox)

In all combats, the negablox whiff to hit or damage rolls. :fist:

Doog and Crew

Ben rushes forward carrying Ace, the beloved pup of the crew.

Katana Kim: " :wtc: "

And with that Ben manages to accomplish, with Ace's help, what no other fig on battlefield could. So ends the epicness that was Katana Kim.

Doog: Well viewers, this gives me an idea from a planet I visited. So we'll cut back to me when I'm done.

(Yes I am going to continue to shamelessly plug LIU Atlas. You should take a look!)

Bandelorians

The Bandelorians start off their turn with an overskill and massive damage roll.

And that is another Nega knight taken down by this bandelorian pilot. (I think. I've lost track of most things due to the chaos of the fight and real life)

The other gunners fire upon King Dalkan but fail to penetrate his armor. The explosive expert however....
He hits the dropship critically and it starts to go down.

Turns out that crashing dropships can make convenient entrances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
Go to 1:24. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Brownhand

Brownhand takes the opportunity to attack the distracted pilot (multiple times) but only manages to disrupt him.

Satchsgoat and the forces of Nature

The deep ones begin moving to engage, both serpents sprinting to close the distance.

During this time the satchsgoat, enraged that Doog has used his heroic feat to make tree-armor, creates a war staff from the two shrubs and prepares to attack.

The satchsgoat rolls a ridiculous damage roll for both attacks and an overskill roll. The only thing that saves Doog- is Ben.

Ben: "..."
Doog: "No Ben! Think of all the lack of conversations we had together!"

In the background of this drama, a mechanis drone is violently disassembled by the brikthulian deep one.

Overwatch

Objective Reminder/Changes

Crownies: Defend the castle
Mechanis Peacekeepers: Violently enforce the peace, arrest others.
Bandelorians: Find swag to cover the cost of not being able to acquisition the maniac beer. Dalkan's crown looks promising...
Doog and Crew: Achieved. Current objective: Survive
Brownhand: Kill Bandelorians. Enter castle.

NPC Goals: Kill everyone
Too many bricks, never enough time.