They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Brikboyz
Officer

Trouble Brews on Planet Ossum - Turn 5

Post by Brikboyz » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:10 am

Happy New Year all!

Despicable Crownies

The melee stalemate on the east front continues. Plastic weapons clash and foes grunt.

On the western front, all is not quiet as a dwarf splatters a brootalz skull against the castle wall. The other dwarf locks his brootal in deadly melee, leaving an opening for the crossbowman.

Mechanus Peacekeepers

Sergeant Reynolds spurs his shark onward towards the fray. Officer Darryl decides to accompany- since the senior officer will have to take the spearhead of the paperwork after this. In the background you can see the other officer clubbing the serpent in preparation for arrest.

Officer: "Damn Darryl, never pulling weight... Ate my lunch yesterday too."

Sergeant Reynolds: "WE RECIEVED A NOISE COMPLAINT!"

Gunfire and laser-beams cut the battlefield. Plastic is torn. Plasma melts armor.

Officer Darryl takes a moment to relieve the bandelorian explosives expert of a heavy weight on his mind.

Brootalz

The Brootal warleader manages to successfully disarm Darrell. Fails to capitalize on his advantage however.

Negablox

Reginold's skull is crushed whilst King Dalkan is pressed back in a brutal assault.

Dalkan: "Reginold! Nooo! You had just earned your name. Who will redshirt for me?"

He then falls down, disrupted.

Doog (RIP Crew)

Doog: "Well folks, it turns out that planet Ossum is a baaaaad place. With technophobic extremists, an extremely brutal police force, several other factions and forces that deal out violence as a premium, and most importantly: a satchsgoat that is extremely determined to kill me we're going to call this episode a wrap. See ya!"

Doog: "*Huff* *Huff * Why does this plain feel like a hill. If dying wasn't a possibility- I'd... be... Forget it. Just. Breathe. *Huff*"

DOOG ELIMINATED(?)

Bandelorians

The bandelorian heavy gunner picks up the explosives launcher. However it seems like she is having a difficult time finding the trigger...

The pilot takes several desperate shots at Brownhand.

Pilot: "Y-you!? You're supposed to be dead!"

Brownhand: "You will."

The pilot takes this opportunity to run like hell.

Brownhand

Brownhand: "This. Is. Inevitable."

Brownhand: "Face. Fate."

"Donk!"

Pilot: "..."
Brownhand: "...Damn."

Forces of Nature

The forces of nature spread out. Satchsgoat and a serpent go towards the carnage in the center. The octo-thingy attacks the officer arresting his drinking buddy. Unfortunately for his friend Stan, his hit missed.

With a massive overskill and damage roll, the Satchsgoat cleaves the negablox demon as well as overcoming Brownhand's armor and shearing him in half.

BROWNHAND ELIMINATED

At the castle, an uncomfortably large spider sneaks behind the crossbowman.

Overwatch:

Too many bricks, never enough time.