The Summoner's Playground - Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

HobieWan
Nice Dubs

The Summoner's Playground - Turn 2

Post by HobieWan » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:48 am

The Sheriff
A flurry of Law, Order, and Blades, the Sheriff sprints at the Pirate and takes a vault off a nearby pig, going for a rapid aerial slash...
And misses... or did he? He sheathes the blade and... nothing happens. He actually missed.

The Pirate
"Y'arr, I think I be using this right... whoever's on the other end of this scurvy device, could ye send me some assistance? Rain death down upon me foes, especially this flyin' lawman!"
A mysterious distant figure waves his hand. [
"Hmm... Interesting. Very well... you shall get what you ask for, I hope you can move quickly."
Blue translucent summoning energy begins to gather between the Pirate, the lowly undead, and the Sheriff...
And telefrags the Sheriff and the undead with a mysterious sarcophagus! DOUBLE KILL and also First Blood! With a high roll, the Pirate just takes a swashbuckling drunken step back, easily avoiding the sudden sarcophagus.

The Birdwatcher
The senile old man runs up and decides to operate a dangerous mining explosive, picking up the sticks of dynamite and lighting the fuse. A big windup..
BONK, the dynamite bounces off the Brootal's head and lands between the two fighters. Uh oh... SSsssssss... the fuse slowly burns down... and then...
An atrocious damage roll leads to a small puff of flame, and then nothing else as the dynamite just burns itself out.
Furious with this outcome, the octogenarian grips some good old Brikmerican Plastic to unload not lead on the greenskin before him.

DA BROOTAL
Enraged at all these failed attacks, DA BROOTAL charges in for the kill. His meaty green hands grip the old man's rapier...
Like taking a sword from an elderly man! DA BROOTAL easily tears da stabby tingy free and whips it around on its former wielder.
Who, with surprising speed, slaps it aside with an AARP card clenched in his trembling fist.

The Dragon
The ever-silent action hero revs up his chainsaw, a grimace presumably hidden behind that black visor. A single swing of his massive chainsaw...
A CRIT! With the massive damage of the hefty chainsaw, it easily carries into the technoundead and severs his marrow and wires, separating the head from the torso...
And carries on with ease, carving right through the calcium warriors, shattering bone with ease and carrying him in a mighty full circle.

The Banker
The finance man runs towards the edge of the building, using his frat bro parkour skills to flip over the side...
He lands with ease, whipping around and smacking the door open with crossfit powered legs...
And runs straight into the Undead Hero, Knifehand! He was observing the battle from in here! With key in hand he takes a swing to try and unlock the undead hero's skull.
The key pings off the skull, and smacks into the wall. It's hard to figure out the best way to wield a key in battle.

The Undead Horde
Not many skeletons remain, though they will be reinforced soon. Knifehand is furious, swinging his heavy metal arm with the eponymous knife hand on it at the Banker for daring to attack him!
It's A CRIT... fail. He spins around falls flat against the table, his heavy metal arm causing a weird weight imbalance with the bony body. The skeletons are really proving to just be free points...

???
What's this? More BT summoner energy? Who is causing all of this? And what will appear this time?
The Photographer arrives!
"Woah... bro... where am I? Some kinda multidimensional interspace for a sadistic wizard? That's rad... time to fight for my life I guess."

T2 OVERWATCH

STATS
The Sheriff
Lives: (oox)
Kills: 0

The Pirate
Lives: (ooo)
Kills: 1(1)

The Birdwatcher

DA BROOTAL

The Dragon
Kills: 0(2)

The Banker

The Photographer
Lives (ooo)

The Undead Horde
2/6 (Hero revealed, reinforcements end of next turn!)

SEND IN T3 ORDERS NOW