Revenge (Round 2)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Revenge (Round 2)

Post by Bragallot » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:57 pm

Round 2

White Falcon Knights - bertinator

The elite knights cut down another desert golem. It too starts to emit light, meaning it might be on its feet again soon.

The heavily armoured knight moves to support the dragon knights while the mage casts a spell that pushes back and slows the unengaged desert golems on the other side of the field.

Xalen - Falk

Xalen switches to his katana-on-a-stick and with the added reach manages to briefly strike through the defensive barrier to knock the staff from Junatan's hands.

Crimson Knights - Joshua

Lord Goeting picks himself up and stabs the barrier, and it visibly weakens, though it's still strong.

One black footman fails to do enough damage, the other goes ham and slashes through two desert golems, though it looks like one will get up again.

Green Dragon Knights - Cracjaw (I didn't receive new orders so I went with last turns' orders)

Belen charges, obliterating two desert golems. They won't be getting up again.

The dragon knights underperform and destroy only a single desert golem, who will rise up again.

Junatan - NPC

Nimoë leaps and finds a weak spot in Xalen's armour, bypassing the deflection it offers. Xalen parries...

... but he only parries partially. You can't argue with Over The Top actions and exploding damage dice. Even Xalens d12 armour was no match for the powerful blow. He crashes down, gushing blood from his neck.

"Excellent! Now get me my staff!" Junatan shouts.

Nimoë naruto runs towards the fallen staff as Junatan attempts to blast Goeting away from him, but the black knight stands his ground.

Two dragon knights are clawed to pieces by desert golems.

The White Falcon Knights defend themselves well against the desert golems as one of them picks itself back up.

In the north one desert golem picks himself back up as a black footman successfully defends himself against another with his shield.

But wait, there's more!

Three winged Crimson Knights arrive and they look less than amused at what they're witnessing. [Reinforcements for Falk]
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?