Invasion of the Vidiyots

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

CobaltCerberus
Battlefield General

Invasion of the Vidiyots

Post by CobaltCerberus » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:29 pm

Hailing from the Bright city lights of Brickago, a Gang of vicious somethings-or-other roam the streets.

Their numbers so massive they overflow any backdrop their patron human can find, they boldly lay waste to anyone who crosses their paths with funky fresh beats and impractical weapons that theyre somehow proficient in. Intel is still being gathered on this group.

Theres a rumor this is nothing more than a giant razgrizzly friendgroup who decided to take things too seriosuly, but they adamantly deny it

Know this gang , weither razgrizzly or not, is armed and extremely dangerous. so far we have confiscated weapons but they appear to be in no short suply of more.

So far we have intel on some of the members as well as their weapons of choice

Beck Butaine
Believed to be the leader because hes a red dragon, this ruffian prefers to use a modified flamethrower that multiplies his already deadly fire breath. Known to prefer his meats rare.

Snarls McDrummen
The gang's mechanic/artillerist. when hes not practicing his drum solos, hes either making new weapons or watching an infamous show about a red hooded girl who uses a scythe. it is beleived thats why his weapon of choice is a crescent shaped scythe that conducts lightning.

Ahab Sharp and Benny flatts

Ahab Sharp, leader of the gangs aquatics division, and his cousin Benny Flatts, command the waterways and nearby lake territories of Brickago. both are known to eat their enemies after battles, destroying the evidence. Ahab uses a Microphone mace that stuns enemies while his cousin uses a recractable anchor gun, which he often uses saying an infamous videogame phrase whenever he hits his mark.
Last edited by CobaltCerberus on Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: Invasion of the Vidiyots

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

Lmao these guys are great, and strangely menacing. Love the brick-built weapons.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:11 pm

yes, dear god yes i love it so much

new favorite faction

Joshua
Cannon Fodder

Post by Joshua » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:01 pm

That's the best use I've seen for the Vidiyo minifigures yet!

My favorite weapons would have to be purple gauntlets and the halberd? with a computer screen on it's side. Also, I like how you've color-coded each weapon to it's user's color scheme.

Now they need someone to go up against. Preferably a more uniform, monotone army, which would contrast nicely with the Vidiyots. (just a suggestion)
Remember, as a wise man once said: "Nihil Est Quod Videtur"

CobaltCerberus
Battlefield General

Post by CobaltCerberus » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:30 pm

Joshua wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:01 pm

Now they need someone to go up against. Preferably a more uniform, monotone army, which would contrast nicely with the Vidiyots. (just a suggestion)
oh totally! i was thinking of making a super Secret police unit considering i have a ton of cop minifigs and plenty of normal wepaons for them to use.

CobaltCerberus
Battlefield General

Post by CobaltCerberus » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:40 pm

sahasrahla wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:11 pm
yes, dear god yes i love it so much

new favorite faction
thanks a ton! wait til i get to their vehicles. . .

Joshua
Cannon Fodder

Post by Joshua » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:18 pm

CobaltCerberus wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:30 pm
oh totally! i was thinking of making a super Secret police unit considering i have a ton of cop minifigs and plenty of normal
wepaons for them to use.
Sounds perfect!

Also, :shock: Those mechs look awesome!
Remember, as a wise man once said: "Nihil Est Quod Videtur"

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:23 am

That rabbit and crab (?) mech. Yes.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

CaLego420
Hero

Post by CaLego420 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:30 pm

Ah, I knew I had seen them somewhere before. On /lg/ not many moons ago if memory serves. The Lore here is deep ladies and gents.

CobaltCerberus
Battlefield General

Post by CobaltCerberus » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:55 pm

CaLego420 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:30 pm
Ah, I knew I had seen them somewhere before. On /lg/ not many moons ago if memory serves. The Lore here is deep ladies and gents.
ah yes, it is me. now i shall unleash true chaos with my army of suspiciously colorful animal people!

CobaltCerberus
Battlefield General

Post by CobaltCerberus » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:23 am
That rabbit and crab (?) mech. Yes.
Oh man its actually an octopus!

The Paradox Ock, piloted by Quinton QracQuen, is a formidible combat submersible mech designed to go deeper than the deepest submarine, Aquazone or otherwise, could manage. Its many tentacles are controlled in real time by Quinton's many actual tentacles via a modified Rock Band Drumset. Its Equipped with a Cannonbal Mace, a stolen pirate sword belived to be weilded by Redbeard...'s cousin's uncle twice removed...

oh, and modified water pistols filled with his ink. Due to Quinton's many illegal substance usage, his ink has a hallucinatory effect. while not advised, it is understood if you willingly get hit by it. its a Sweet Trip