[JJJ22] TERMA'S EYES

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

TEORI
Officer

[JJJ22] TERMA'S EYES

Post by TEORI » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:00 am

Technician 1: Why are you in a hurry?

Technician 2: To enter the competition. The pilot will arrive soon

Pilot: What's Up Guys. Ready to fly?

Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Re: [JJJ22] TERMA'S EYES

Post by TEORI » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:13 am

The rapid development of technology and the discovery of magnetic motors did not reduce the use of helicopters. They are ready to spin their propellers wherever there is still air.

Terma Industry has reshaped old reconnaissance helicopters and equipped them as required by the era. These helicopters, called Terma's eyes, perform reconnaissance and attack missions. Weapons suitable for the task can be mounted on the weapon stations.

Spoiler
Show

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Now this is more stylish. Judgement time.

Style: 8 I like this. It is a nice, compact build, with an interesting twist on a fairly common vehicle. Love the use of those twin fans on the tail rudder.
Substance: 7 There's more here, but it is mostly a photoshopped background. I do like that you added in the ground crew to give it a sense of belonging.
Photography: 8 Lots of photos. The angles are a little odd, and I'm not a fan of that cloud background, but as a general rule some nice views.

Theme: 10 Developing new weapon/armor tech? That's pretty in keeping with Brikwars in general, as well as the running plotlines we've had going for years.

CaLego420
Hero

Post by CaLego420 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:15 pm

Alrighty then

Style: 8. There's no mistaken your unique build and personality inserts whenever you present something. You just kind of go "this is a Teori joint" and roll with it.

Substance: 8. Again you have an unmistakable style when your posts crop up, and usually they have the hint of a backstory or more long standing arc that fit together nicely. This entire thing reminds me of an old G.I. Joe comic (specifically the Special Mission of the Nightraven taking on the Conquest X-30...always be nice to your crew if you're a pilot) and kinda gives off Ultra Agents vibes. It's kooky but it works for you.

Photography: 7. You have some action shots but I'd prefer a backgroundless spread where we can actually see your dirty bedroom or something as opposed to the stiff looking photoshop backdrop. Maybe it's just my personal taste.

Theme: 9. I have no doubt that this particular machine will make some figs lives very thrilling not to far off in the distant future. Like I said you have a storytelling style that makes an observer want to know more. So kudos on that front.

silasw
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by silasw » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Style: 8
Very Brikwarsy build, just a cool unique style of helicopter.
Substance: 6
Pretty good level of detail. Nothing mindblowing, just a nice and solid build. Maybe a bit too many greebles, not a huge deal though.
Photography: 7
I like the sky background you added, but I wish there was at least one scenic photo that was not taken so close up. They are pretty clean and clear photos otherwise.
Theme: 8
Fits right in with the other stuff you've shown recently, plus you explained the lore behind it.

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:35 pm

Thanks everyone.
Spoiler
Show