Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019 [Updated with micro fleet 12/29/19]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019 [Updated with micro fleet 12/29/19]

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:28 pm

As Ragnablok approaches, the Britannian empire has begun to fragment as its sector governments fend off attacks from the Brootalz and other foes. The forces of the Blue Sector have assisted the Immortal Empire in its efforts to destroy Austin's Box, but now that their mission has failed, their remaining forces must prepare for an uncertain fate in a doomed universe.

Overwatch. Most of the vehicles are old, but many of the ground troops are new or updated.

Heroes

Admiral Blackdog, supreme commander of the Blue Sector's military forces, has been missing in action since his ship was disabled over New York.

After dying in battle against Rainbow Crash during Operation Haymaker, Sir Jeremiah Gottwald was rebuilt as a cyborg powered by Orange Transparent. His strength and reflexes have been massively increased, allowing him to cut through hordes of infantry and heavy armored vehicles with his OT Nova Sword.

Jeremiah pilots the Siegfried, a one-of-a-kind war machine built to interface directly with his cyborg body, drawing power from his OT energy source and taking commands directly from his mind. Equipped with a Cavorite Float System and armed with a heavy energy cannon, missile launchers, and a pair of massive drill missiles, the Siegfried can annihilate entire squadrons of conventional fighters and mecha on its own.
Spoiler
Show
Though skilled in many different forms of warfare, Captain Harris prefers to lead the Royal Dragoons, the Blue Sector's elite cavalry unit. Their laser lances can fire long-range energy beams or project a deadly energy blade, and the riders are trained to call down heavy artillery on the few targets they can't deal with themselves.

Infantry

Her Majesty's Infantry form the core of the Blue Sector's ground forces. Officers carry banners to inspire them to stand firm in the face of oncoming fire.

The Royal Artillery Corps provide the infantry with fire support from their heavy field cannons and steam gatlings. The gunners wear heavy armor and carry axes in case their positions are overrun.

The Special Astro Service, better known as "those sneaky bastards" by the rest of the infantry, serve the Empire as long-range scouts and snipers.

Royal Marines are the Empire's elite ground forces. Their rifles are longer ranged and more powerful than those of the regular infantry, while their shields protect them from return fire. Their squads are accompanied by gunners with a wide variety of heavy weapons.

An Officer and Marine grunt.

The mighty Steam Gatling is one of the most dreaded weapons in the Britannian arsenal, able to pump out a constant stream of rapid fire. This model is one of the most compact, featuring a backpack-mounted boiler.

Recently developed by the Royal Society, the Enervated Phlogiston Projector can destroy heavy infantry and light vehicles at long range.

Land Sailors crew the landships of Her Majesty's Land Navy.

Vehicles

Valiant-class land frigates are the most numerous ships in the Land Navy, and are used mainly to transport and support infantry formations.
Spoiler
Show
More advanced Challenger-class land cruisers carry heavy steam gatlings and rocket torpedoes to engage enemy armor and air support.
Spoiler
Show
Finally, the mighty Conqueror-class land battleships flatten the enemies of Britannia with massive artillery barrages.
Spoiler
Show
Aircraft
The Meteor is a new lightweight interceptor, armed with six small-caliber machine guns to tear apart enemy fighters at close range.

Photos here.

The Mosquito is a heavy fighter armed with quad guns, a heavy underslung cannon, and multiple hardpoints for missiles. It's usually used to strafe and bomb ground targets in support of infantry and landships.
Spoiler
Show
I like how this last shot makes it look like it should be flying backwards.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Awesome stuff as always. Nice use of those green soccer guys.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Re: Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Space Fleet

Prior to Ragnablok, Britannia's space navy was one of the largest in the old Nehellenium Galaxy. Whether any of its ships have managed to survive the splintering of the old universe is still uncertain...

Little more than an engine with a small cabin attached, Courier Ships conveyed vital information and the occasional VIP between planets in the Empire. The Armed Courier was invented by Admiral Blackdog as a scout and pursuit ship. Despite having little in the way of firepower and defenses, in the hands of a skilled captain it could still be a serious threat even to larger vessels.
Spoiler
Show
Light Cruisers formed the vanguard of the Britannian Navy, and possess a good balance of speed, firepower, and defenses.
Spoiler
Show
Heavy Cruisers were the primary ships of the Britannian Fleet's battle line. Trading speed for armor, they could outlast almost any opponent in a fight.
Spoiler
Show
The Drake-class Battleship was the latest Britannian capital warship, armed with banks of broadside heavy laser cannons as well as a single torpedo tube.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Re: Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019 [Updated with micro fleet 12/29/19]

Post by Falk » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:38 pm

Don’t tell the Brittanians, but I think the Scythians have infiltrated their infantry.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Re: Britannia: Blue Sector Codex G.R. 2,019 [Updated with micro fleet 12/29/19]

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:49 pm

My lack of matching sets of minifigs strikes again.