Chelone Mobile Command Center [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.16]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Chelone Mobile Command Center [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.16]

Post by Kaplan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 am

Hello everybody. I want to share one of my latest Vehichle for the M-Throne Imperial Army, Chelone, a Mobile Command Center. Without the communication array the vehichle can also be used as an large APC. The build is very rigid and durable as it looks which is very apropriate for this type of vehichle. I have built two of these for now.

Here is the vehichle description

Chelones are basically armored trucks used as mobile command centers. They are equipped with communication devices and a radar. These vehicles are the command units in mechanized battalions. Usually, these vehichle carry the the field commanders for the infantry during battles. The vehicle itself is very heavily armored to withstand even blasts from mass destruction weapons or orbital bombardment. On the other hand its only weapon is a size 2 machine gun turret on the top. Chelone's advanced communication capabilities allow transmitting messages through material and energy shields. It's capability to reach the Space Ships in orbit allows its crew to ask for support.

ImageChelone Mobile Command Center (Front) by Kaplan, on Flickr

ImageChelone Mobile Command Center (Back) by Kaplan, on Flickr

ImageChelone Mobile Command Center (Back) by Kaplan, on Flickr

These are the photos for Chelone Variation:

Chelone in MCC format without the defence turret:

ImageChelone without Turret (Front) by Kaplan, on Flickr

Chelone in APC Format without the communication equipment and turret on top

ImageChelone APC Format by Kaplan, on Flickr

ImageChelone without Turret (Hatches Opened) by Kaplan, on Flickr