Archduke's Factions

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, Natalya, RedRover

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Archduke's Factions

Post by Archduke » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:07 pm

[This post is reserved for a detailed breakdown of Space Austrian Forces, still WIP]
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

Archduke's Factions

Post by Archduke » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Smaller Factions:
(factions of multiple squads)

Han Khan:
A democratic state with a rich military tradition, Han Khan has recently emerged as an interplanetary power in the Anno Galaxy, undergoing a process of rapid modernization.

The Empire of Gottark
An old empire that is quite technologically behind, Gottark is known for creating novel concepts for airplanes. They are currently a protectorate of Space Austria.

The Mercenary Group
A corporation who maintains a large force of heavily armed personnel for lending out to planets, the corporation is headed by CEO Dick Richman. The company's employees are frequently hired as bodyguards, or special forces for toppling democratically elected governments.

Orc Bandits
A well armed group of thieving orks. They are more dexterous and intelligent than their Brootal cousins, but have much smaller ambitions.

Cameos

Immordal Delta Legion
Led by Delta Shard and Redd, the Immortal Delta legion is concerned with laying down the law and enforcing a constant state of Immortal superiority.

Imperial Magikstrate
These magikly inclined warriors are here to defend the honor of the RC and all of its members. Also included is an Artifakt retrieval team.

AC Forces (W.I.P.)
Notorious enemies of the Greater good, and with their hero Blueguy at the helm, the members of this deadly coalition are ready for a fight.

Also included but not pictured
Trattorian Cameo: 5 advanced chainsword drones, 10 advanced drones and 30 regular drones.
Roughly 2 squads of clone troopers and a battle droid army (70-ish battle droids and 10 super battle droids)
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Archduke's Factions

Post by ninja_bait » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Haven't seen Gottark before, those guys are neat.
Archduke wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:22 pm
Blueguy
To differentiate from Warhead shards and Von Bragg clones/family members, Blueguys should be like Char clones, all fussy about showing their faces and precious about painting everything blue, but not actually the real Blueguy underneath. That guy is still trying to hold off the forces of ragnablok at the center of the konvergence. :byzero: Everyone else is a pretender.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Or is this the real Blueguy??? We will never know
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:02 am

I like how all these Brikwars clones are handled differently. War Head shards, Von Bragg Clones, Blue Guy Cosplayers.