[Updated Feb 2022] Octavian Commissariat (Anno)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Captain Primrose
Battlefield General

[Updated Feb 2022] Octavian Commissariat (Anno)

Post by Captain Primrose » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:30 pm

This is a faction I made for Anno months ago, that has been sitting on my desk, waiting for a forum post, for weeks.
Edit: As of Feb 2022, finally added clear photos and revised troop pictures

The Octavian Commissariat is a powerful, expansionistic nation on the western edge of Fennland (Another Anno faction I haven't posted), with a large military, comprised mostly of conscripts. While well armed and equipped, these soldiers aren’t well trained, and most stratagems are century’s out of date with modern technology.

What Officers there are, though, have proven to be professional and capable in combat, but use tactics better suited for the last century.

Often seen supporting the conscripts, Octavian Marines are better trained, and possess the dubious distinction of being able to assault beaches without slow-motion action sequences

Octavian Pioneers are among the best Mother Octavia has to offer. originally, combat engineers, these units evolved through the centuries to become master saboteurs, often deployed to disrupt and disable enemy supply lines.

This is currently my biggest faction, and one of my favorites! While nowhere near as big as some, I'd like to be able to bring it to conventions and play against some of the larger, scarier factions.

map

flag
Last edited by Captain Primrose on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiss me hardy

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Octavian Commissariat (Anno)

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:54 am

gritty
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.