HATREDCOPTER (Warning: BADASS)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Re: HATREDCOPTER (Warning: BADASS)

Post by Robot Monkey » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

BFenix wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:I may need to invest some money in a mobile Super-Railgun to be able to shoot down this thing or something like it...
:idea: :twisted:
Been there, done that. If you were with the Immortals Robo, you would get access to the tek. :rtfm:
But then I'd be on the losing side of the war. :rtfm:

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am

not so worried about the rail guns, the HATREDCOPTER does have friends to bring to the party, you would have to be pretty damn fast with it to bring the HC down. then there issue of sheilding and the whatnot, granted, the shields only cover certain parts, you wouldhave to be pretty precise to disable it. if you missed with the first shot, it is more than likely to only alert the HC and friends to your location and bring an unholy amount of doom in the direction of the cannon that tried to shoot the HC down. remember, half of the HATREDCOPTER is a giant Vulcan cannon, do you want to upset it? its bite is worse than its bark ;)
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

I see a good option to destroy the hatredcopter.

6. Create a diversion with a few fast moving airships and helicopters.
7. Have well trained elite jetpack commandos armed to the teeth with all manner of cutting tools and explosives board the damn thing.
8. Send in the air fleet, Strike it with absolutely everything.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:48 pm

While you devote everything to taking down the HATREDCOPTER, the HATREDTANK will have its way with your bases.... And women.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Boarding parties are my usual preferred way of taking down giant creations, but there's one problem here: the cockpit and crew are completely isolated from the rest of the vehicle.

I would probably deploy a unit of commandoes with OTC's to rappel onto the 'copter and slice it to bits. It's a long shot, but at least it might work.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 am

I'd use my tank's anti-aircraft abilities to target the rotors and knock that thing out of the air. Problem solved?
Just build 10 AA missile silos and have them fire at this with everything they've got.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 am

Theblackdog wrote:Boarding parties are my usual preferred way of taking down giant creations, but there's one problem here: the cockpit and crew are completely isolated from the rest of the vehicle.

I would probably deploy a unit of commandoes with OTC's to rappel onto the 'copter and slice it to bits. It's a long shot, but at least it might work.

they would have to be very careful, the rotors overlap and pretty much cover the sides and then there are guns covering the front and rear. the rotors also have OT shields that cover the middle sections with OTC lining the tips. Remember, the rotors are part of the weapon systems. the whone front of the nose is a giant stick of death used for smacking larger things, like SHIPs, it was built for ramming speed and is fully capable of it. and last, don't forget about the troops it carries inside, they are the special forces of my army. these are the guys you don't want to mess with in close combat.

that said, there are weaknesses, lol, but im not at liberty to talk about those.

On a side note, i plan to continue work on the HATREDTANK soon. i am taking time off of work after Yule, so i should have time to get some work done. and the talk of rail guns earlier, i don't think i have seen anyone with a rail gun that can compete with the cannon of the HT ;) only problem, i still gotta figure out how i am going to mount it, lol.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Demanding this get sticky'd again. Natalya said so.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Now we have lots of super death tanks ldd space dicks andSHIPS. There is even a couple humongous mecha. But has anyone else eve. even attempted to make their Hatredcopter? Seeing how any ridiculusly awesome ide sooner or later becomes an independent branch of military on this forum, And seeing everybody having their own take on these ideas, it seems strange that we have no more of these beasts.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:09 pm

I feel like all you'd have to do to take it down would be cause any amount of disruption in one of the rotors and the giant blades would tear each-other and the ship apart.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm

How can you say thet? the rotors are obviously just for show. It is clearly being kept afloat by the sheer force of it's badassness.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:26 pm

I feel like there's a distinct overlap in mass/function of the HC and capital ships, which is why when one is presented to the choice of making either (and on a budget), they will likely opt to something more versatile in different scenarios over an awesome yet impractical thing. Furthermore, the HC has its appeal for being its own separate entity, and while other's take would be very much welcome I believe it would also dilute some of the original's impact.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Indeed. I'm just sorprised noone has tried.
ENJOY IT!!!

kilroyactual117
Champion
Champion

Post by kilroyactual117 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:01 pm

:excellent: :excellent: :excellent: :excellent: :excellent:

This is insane! Do you have a piece count on it?
I am a monument to all your sins.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:40 pm

kilroyactual117 wrote::excellent: :excellent: :excellent: :excellent: :excellent:

This is insane! Do you have a piece count on it?
subyrally has been dead for years. He cannot answer your questions now.