Demons and UnDead beware!

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue May 31, 2011 4:15 am

Sisters of battle hooray!
These are awesome!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

Zahru II
bog standard
bog standard

Post by Zahru II » Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 am

This is badass.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 am

Here's one for Warhead :wink:

Sister Mary Constance is utterly fearless in her battle with demons, vampires and other evil creatures. In battle she becomes a Berserker in a ragged habit and her fellow Sisters often need to calm her down afterwards by sprinkling her with Holy Water. The mother superior is standing beside Sister Constance and is sensibly equipped with her brand new Holy Water gun. In the circumstances that could be a good thing should Sister Constance need to be damped down a bit.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am

Berserker nun. Holy crap!

Cheers, White Nun. :guinness:

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 am

Ahah, incredible! Nice customizing Nun, beware unholy fiends!

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 am

White Nun wrote:Thanks for the great feedback and comments everyone :D

At the moment I'm thinking about making a Holy Water spray device using a pair of scuba tanks and a hose nozzle. I had wondered about some of these as Holy Water hand grenades.......

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=95228
Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21 wrote:...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and the fruit bats. And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen.
It would go well, but paint it gold.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 am

Nice custom work; you did a great job on these!

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

Awesome work, now with that HOLY water gun we can have WET NUN T-SHIRT contests! WOO!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Damn! RoC beat me to it. :( Damn you RoC'ster!

EDIT: Bloody damn fine work there WN. :wink:

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

RoC77 wrote:Awesome work, now with that HOLY water gun we can have WET NUN T-SHIRT contests! WOO!

:guinness:

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

yes, that crucifix is win, as is the ruler naginata, nice work... I'm just wondering, did you paint another rulerbokken so you could use it for this? cuz if so, you need a job that doesn't involve that much free time. Anyway, they look very menacing, and now just need some more
6. holy hand grenades, or ranged weapons. I also approve of the boomerang idea.
7. Monks they can order around, so you can have regular troops.
8. a flying chapel, as their mode of transportation.

EDIT: I vote sister hazel and sister trianglist for names

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Tue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Settle down, settle down; - I can assure you that wet black wool serge isn't the slightest bit sexy so you can get that idea out of your heads :wink:

Enders, - I didn't paint another rulerbokken it's the old one. It fits into the naginata handle and it can be taken out and used as a katana again if needed.
Monks? Yes that's very possible and as for the flying chapel that could be serious win if I can figure out how to make one.
EDIT: I vote sister hazel and sister trianglist for names
Done and done :)
Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21 wrote:
...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and the fruit bats. And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen.
Tee hee :lol: I shall have to watch that Monty Python movie again real soon. My imagination is still working hard on how to make a holy hand grenade so watch this space. :D

tunasailor
Minifig

Post by tunasailor » Tue May 31, 2011 4:26 pm

So much win there!
One of the best factions ever in Brikwars!

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 pm

White Nun wrote: .... as for the flying chapel that could be serious win if I can figure out how to make one.
So I am thinking make a small chapel. Make it the size of the base it sits on. Then under the base add some clear bricks just enough to make it look like it is just above the ground. And there you have it. Flying Chapel.

Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey cool idea, - thanks! :D
Might need to make a Bricklink order for a few bits and pieces first though :wink: