Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota
That looks like it will rack up quite a kill count. Good work!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
I like the modular design of this. And the grenade launcher is my favorite weapon, even though it isn't done. That's how awesome it is.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
- Location: Iceland
Thanks for your comments!
and here is the grenade launcher:
I also changed the colors to match my army better (the legs)
It was annoying to make because of the width. I might change it a little bit by hiding the studs on it.
And here is a size comparison, I forgot that last time
Thanks for looking!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1427
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
shit dawg, that is amazing! with the flamethrower and grenade launcher, that's a wonderful mech. those legs are just beautiful, and surprisingly enough, they don't actually seem to thin for the upper body, something I wouldn't have expected.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2236
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Amazing work! i could see a troop of these snuggling some of the bigger mechs on the forum
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: New Zealand
That grenade launcher is a very nice piece of work. Compact, businesslike, elegant.......