The Nomads of Unfair Justice Armory (So Far)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

PvtRichardCranium
Demi-God of BrikWars

The Nomads of Unfair Justice Armory (So Far)

Post by PvtRichardCranium » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 pm

The Nomads of Unfair Justice are a small force compared to most intergalactic armies. But even though they are small, they are tenacious and violent fighters, and their numbers are constantly growing. They have no signature uniform or color, in fact, some of them are simply men and women clad in simple civilian clothing.

And that's why you'll never expect it when they shove a boot up your ass.

Anybody can join the Nomads. Whether you are man or woman (preferably extremely attractive and promiscuous), peach or yellow, Best-Lock, Mega-Blok or Lego, you can always grab a gun and join in the fun!

Now, without further unnecessary babble, the arsenal so far...

THE LOUIE LOUIE (Named after the Richard Berry Song)
A well armored, extremely versatile and surprisingly well put together light mech, it is armed with a 65cal chaingun and a semiautomatic bore cannon.

THE HELLION (Named after the Judas Priest Song)
Blazingly fast, armed with three machine guns and fitted with wings and a jet engine, this beast is like Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang from hell.

The rear machinegunner. Will shoot anything that doesn't look like an attractive female or a keg of Yagermeister.

THE BATTERY (Named after the Metallica song)
A long rage, mobile artillery cannon, this thing is pretty self explanatory. It also has a missile launcher, an an anti aircraft gun, and two machine guns for self defense.

THE AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR (Named after the SLAYER song)
Twin heavy Lego cannons, twin Bestlock Cannons, a completely armored pilot area underneath two feet of the heaviest armor available to the Nomads, an a machine gun nest at the top, where a soldier can look like the Lord Of All Things Sexy And Good.
40 tons of pure :666:!

Go ahead. Stare death in the face. I dare you.

THE IRON FIST (Named after the Motorhead Song)
Designed to be used as a tank in indoor operations. It can also be used pretty much anywhere something needs to be blown up. Although it isn't exactly heavily armed, with three machine guns and two medium range armor piercing cannons, it still kicks ass and it probably has had sex with your mother.

Go ahead and throw a grenade in there. Nobody will throw it back out at you. I promise.

THE LEATHER REBEL (Named after the Judas Priest Song)
An air transport ship capable of carrying large amounts of ammunition, troops the occasional tank and, when the going gets tough, 45 prostitutes. It is only armed with ground attack machine guns, but anything being transported by it would be more than willing to shoot you if the need arose.
Even the prostitutes.

The Aggressive Perfector can easily be transported by the Leather Rebel.

Finally, I have made two custom weapons based off of the weapons in Doom, the chaingun and the plasma gun.

Two chainguns. I hope to soon have enough resources to make at least twenty of these. The problem is the hand grips.

A soccer player shooting an elite in the face with a plasma gun. He was armed with two energy swords. The soccer player has no guilt.

That's all for now, however, that definitely isn't all I'm going to make. Who knows, maybe there will be more Aggressive Perfectors neutralizing the bowel control of the enemies of the Nomads.

[/img]
Last edited by PvtRichardCranium on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to snuggle your mother in front of you, and then then I'm gong to snuggle you in front of your mother!

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 pm

For the grips, add a stud between the faucet handle and the other brick.

Pretty good for a Stage 1 army.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 am

Louie Louie is not a Motorhead song. They covered it, and they covered it well, but they sure as hell didn't write it.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Jbgarrison
Minifig

Post by Jbgarrison » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:05 am

Totally zany, this group has character I love it! :o

Ex_Bajir
Officer

Post by Ex_Bajir » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:47 am

Ow!,my eyes,THEY BURN!
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.

PvtRichardCranium
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by PvtRichardCranium » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Pwnerade wrote:Louie Louie is not a Motorhead song. They covered it, and they covered it well, but they sure as hell didn't write it.
Fix'd.
I'm going to snuggle your mother in front of you, and then then I'm gong to snuggle you in front of your mother!

Legofighter
Officer

Re: The Nomads of Unfair Justice Armory (So Far)

Post by Legofighter » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Has all your weapons/vehicles have the name of a song??

anyway: THIS IS :belushi:
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.