Fix user control pannel

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Fix user control pannel

Post by runnybabbit223 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:37 pm

I went into User Control Panel,

it asked for by birth date,

I entered it, 31 Feb 1915,

it read "birth date entered is not a valid date"

since when is 31st of Feb not a valid date?
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by RedRover » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:41 pm

1915 isn't a year, duh

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Natalya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:58 pm

February doesn't have 31 days.

Are you trolling? Is this a troll post? I give 4/10.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by aoffan23 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Natalya wrote:February doesn't have 31 days.

Are you trolling? Is this a troll post? I give 4/10.
It's like you saw the joke coming, thought about whether or not it would hit you, then ducked to make sure it went over your head.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
Image

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Natalya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:25 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Natalya wrote:February doesn't have 31 days.

Are you trolling? Is this a troll post? I give 4/10.
It's like you saw the joke coming, thought about whether or not it would hit you, then ducked to make sure it went over your head.
Something like that I guess.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by runnybabbit223 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 am

Natalya wrote:February doesn't have 31 days.

Are you trolling? Is this a troll post? I give 4/10.
Thanks I feel honored, not bad for a first troll.

The fact is, I wasn't intentionally trolling, I was in User Control Pannel today and put in my birthday, 31 Feb 1915, it wouldn't let me for some reason, not even 29th Feb.
I thought I'd point this out so you can improve user experiance.

I think Redrover is wrong though, Febuary must not be a valid date.

4/10, wow.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5172
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by stubby » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 am

runnybabbit223 wrote:The fact is, I wasn't intentionally trolling, I was in User Control Pannel today and put in my birthday, 31 Feb 1915, it wouldn't let me for some reason, not even 29th Feb.
I thought I'd point this out so you can improve user experiance.
Feb 29th wasn't a valid date in 1915. Most likely, you're lying about your birth year to seem younger than you actually are.
runnybabbit223 wrote:I think Redrover is wrong though, Febuary must not be a valid date.
I just checked, and you're correct. Febuary is not in the system.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Natalya » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:02 am

stubby wrote:
runnybabbit223 wrote:The fact is, I wasn't intentionally trolling, I was in User Control Pannel today and put in my birthday, 31 Feb 1915, it wouldn't let me for some reason, not even 29th Feb.
I thought I'd point this out so you can improve user experiance.
Feb 29th wasn't a valid date in 1915. Most likely, you're lying about your birth year to seem younger than you actually are.
runnybabbit223 wrote:I think Redrover is wrong though, Febuary must not be a valid date.
I just checked, and you're correct. Febuary is not in the system.
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :trollception: :trollception:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by RedRover » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:28 am

I don't care what you say, the year 1915 never happened Andre everything that's supposedly from that time is made up

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by runnybabbit223 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:33 pm

I think I've got it!

There wasn't a Febuary in 1915, meaning we are all (mostly) right, there was no 31st of Feb because there was no Feb, and Feb 1915 is not a valid date because no Febuary, and... and... yeah, that.

And your actually right Stubby, I was born in 1914, but the calender wouldn't go back that far.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5484
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Zupponn » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:54 pm

They didn't have a February in 1915 because of World War 1.
Image

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Tzan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Zupponn wrote:They didn't have a February in 1915 because of World War 1.
Hitler killed it.

User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by runnybabbit223 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:15 am

Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:They didn't have a February in 1915 because of World War 1.
Hitler killed it.
But Piltogg wasn't in World War 1,

Most likely it was killed in Gallipoli.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

User avatar
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by Tzan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:41 pm

runnybabbit223 wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:They didn't have a February in 1915 because of World War 1.
Hitler killed it.
But Piltogg wasn't in World War 1,

Most likely it was killed in Gallipoli.
Actually Hitler was in WWI, as a corporal I think.
You need to read your Dianetics book closer.

User avatar
CaptainZebra
rei sucks
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Fix user control pannel

Post by CaptainZebra » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:42 am

*Supposedly* He didn't do much... He went on walks with his commander and that was about the most dangerous thing he did...
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

Post Reply