FORUM BATTLE TOP THREAD ADMINISTRATIVE SECTION

Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction

Moderators: Scratch, OneEye589

OneEye589
Pooplord

FORUM BATTLE TOP THREAD ADMINISTRATIVE SECTION

Post by OneEye589 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 pm

THIS SUB-FORUM IS ORGANIZED FUN FOR EVERYONE!

Try to keep everything organized, as the entire point of this sub-forum is organization.

TITLES OF FORUM BATTLE TOP THREADS

Top threads include the Title and the current status of the battle. Statuses are as follows:
1. SIGNUP (still waiting for people to fill up positions)
2. GAMETIME (battle is in progress)
3. FINISHED (battle is over)
4. BALEETED (battle will never be completed)

Top threads should include only the full title of the battle followed by a hyphen and the current status.

LINKS TO TURNS

These are supposed to be a sort of "Table of Contents" for all the battles. Try to keep your links to turns neat and tidy.

SIGN-UP THREAD

This forum is perfect for including the Top Thread, Sign-Up, and "Turn Zero" threads. Overviews of the beginning and end can be posted in the top thread, as well as the factions and the sign-up thread.

END GAME SCORING

The idea of a scoreboard is a good one, but to make it easier for me, I will only include information included in my domain (AKA this sub-forum). Posting the scores and victor in the top threads will be make things much easier for me to include them.
Last edited by OneEye589 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm

You can't just sticky ZZD. It's kinda' weird and wrong.

However, I may have had an imaginative idea. The smarter (but only the ones that are less prone to lethargy) college types might be best to figure out it's implementation. You know how we have scores at the conclusion of some forum games? Why not have a league table of stats just for egotistical forum bragging rights? All games completed contribute to the scores. That sort of thing. It's not really needed as most members are already motivated enough to want to play but it might prove fun.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

If everyone goes along and puts the stats in the top threads, I can make a stat-table or something like it.

I was stickying ZZD because it's kind of iconic. I would also sticky Natalya's Death Battle and the first forum battle ever by President Al Gore if they were here, but alas.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

I like Warhead's idea, like a hall of fame, with a chart of the number of won games. Maybe as a bonus, one can go and count his kills in each game and get a ridiculously large number.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE