WOW REALLY?! BRIKS AND METAL?!?!

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Zost
Battlefield General

WOW REALLY?! BRIKS AND METAL?!?!

Post by Zost » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:20 am

HEY you guysssss

I'm a real fucking METAL HEAD

I mean

I will bang my head into a brick wall or a metal one to prove how metal I am!!!

No seriously... I cut SLAYER into my arm because my ex gf thought i was a poser, FUCK HER!

Ah.... I'm also crazy?! Yes, I am, Really, I am.... I wish to one day create an old-school death metal band that brings metal back from it's barf-swallowing knees up to it\s axe-bearing youth! Metal has become very passive and accepting!!!! This is un-acceptable, one must accept the gross and horrible nature of being alive to become metal
you eat, your delicious food becomes shit, you wouldn't eat shit would you?? but your food becomes shit, and you eat food, so why wouldn't you eat shit?!?!?
AGHGHGHG METAAAAAL DMT TRIIIIIP playing super smash bros and having to go to the bathroom while tripping on 2.5 hits of dmt on top of a bowl of weed.... man, nothing beats that trip!!! I saw lines and dots connecting between every spot on the wall, they were triangulating rather fast, i knew i was about to crap myself, I went to my buddy's bathroom, but the damn thing was a shithole!!!! I was scarred for life... i never knew that human excrement could be a source of suffering and anorexia

uhh.. it sucked.. i pooped for what seemed like hours and when i got out, i felt like i would never eat again. never teh less, life was always coming up with surprises that kept me into things, and into being alive! (i tried to freeze myself to death once, nakked, and i tried to bleed as well) but i regret those things.. ... .. . .. or do i??!?! i am happy with who i am today, should i regret anything?!?! should i even post this much personal material online for anyone in the world to see?!

UM... why not??? it's fucking metal! and it's the stuff nightmares and dreams are made of.. life is so truly confusing, one must try to confuse the other with how they feel about it sometime or another!!

that being said.. i give you 2 links ! one is to the side projekt i made, where unspeakable horrors have been made in the name of metall....

and the other is a band i have been jamming a lot to recently, i hope you are exposed to it or at least enjoy the fact i am one who knows the grooves ; )

my stuff (plastered surgeons): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdJbq9Izo-M

Doctor Shrinker! (other stuff) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3on_sCSEHI

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: WOW REALLY?! BRIKS AND METAL?!?!

Post by Zupponn » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 am

Okay.

Steel_Valkyrie
Also sounding like a whiny bitch

Post by Steel_Valkyrie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:20 am

What the Fuck?

Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Were you high when you wrote this up?

EDIT: Upon further examination, yes, you were.
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]

Doot123
Champion
Champion

Post by Doot123 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:13 pm

wow
Every time I see one of my posts (or signatures (including this one)), I nearly die of cringing.
You know, the word cringe is pretty cringy.
Is it cringy or cringey? Why are they both marked as misspelled? Or is it misspelt?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Appreciate the enthusiasm but someone took the forum banner way too literally