Heroic Failures

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Sat May 31, 2008 6:55 pm

I once had my Necromancer fail to revive a fallen soldier, and instead revived three of the enemy's.

Oh, and let us not forget when one of my Heroes, the Baron of Brik-End Kingdom, hurled his giant spear/rocket launcher/ax at a Viking King way off in the distance. He failed, and flew forward with it, landing himself right in the middle of an advancing group of vikings, and also destroying his weapon.

<_<

He was torn to bits one the enemy's turn.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

THESENATE
God of BrikWars

Post by THESENATE » Sat May 31, 2008 11:32 pm

In the only Brikwars I'veplayed yet, something rather funny (of course) happened: It was a medieval battle, and my brothers hero tried to pull a Legolas stunt with two arrows fired from one bow. Instead, the arrows missed thier intended targets, and opened an interdimensional portal. My Warhammer 40k Land Raider came out of it, grew wings, and destroyed everything.
I think the match was a draw.
The three S's:
I am the Senate! -Emporer Palpitine
I am the State. -Louis XIV
I am the Sea! -Davy Jones

MOCpages username: Awesome-o-saurus
Classic Castle Username: THESENATE

Captain Nomouth
Officer

Post by Captain Nomouth » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:34 pm

One time, the lord of death was about to take out some enemy units when they used the ark of the covenant to hurl a fiery meteor at him. He attempted to use his deathly glare to stop it, but got scared and blinked. needless to say the meteor crushed him. Then someone stole his leg before he could reassemble himself.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Stormzen
Hero

Post by Stormzen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Once, I had an angry mob that tried to attack a castle. Among them were the Myth Busters. On hover bikes. Adam tried to whip out a pistol from nowhere and shoot up an Eskimo Hunter on top of the enemy base but wasn't paying attention and shot his foot off, then crashed into a wall. My mechanik brought him back, and tried to rebuild him, (as he had the technology) to make him bigger, faster, stronger, but failed and made a killer robot that ate him. That's right, ate him.
Almighty Benny wrote:That's so true, Adam probably would shoot his own foot off and crash into a wall.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm

a friend of mines hero tryed to limbo under the wings of a landing jetplane so that he could survive while rideing out on a motorcycle. failing miserably he was choped in half by the wings.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Stormzen wrote:Once, I had an angry mob that tried to attack a castle. Among them were the Myth Busters. On hover bikes. Adam tried to whip out a pistol from nowhere and shoot up an Eskimo Hunter on top of the enemy base but wasn't paying attention and shot his foot off, then crashed into a wall. My mechanik brought him back, and tried to rebuild him, (as he had the technology) to make him bigger, faster, stronger, but failed and made a killer robot that ate him. That's right, ate him.
That's so true, Adam probably would shoot his own foot off and crash into a wall.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Stormzen
Hero

Post by Stormzen » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:39 am

Jamie didn't fare any better. He was too busy modding his bike for maximum safety to notice that a missile was fired at him. He exploded.
Almighty Benny wrote:That's so true, Adam probably would shoot his own foot off and crash into a wall.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm

In one of my battles,my hero-cmandoo team had to sneak into the enemy aircraft carrier,rig the catpluts and engines to explode,and steal data files from the bridge. When attpmeting to use a drill-sub to hack into the side armour,they accdnetaly hit the ammuntation sotrage room,equalinga FAIL,casuing the carri to explode,wiping out a small village wiht it's resulting explsion and casuing a ginat wave of death to come crashing down on everyone,killing all but two soilders and a monkey. :lol: :D :P hialrous.

again,^FAIL^
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Stormzen
Hero

Post by Stormzen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:10 pm

What's a C-mandoo team? Why did they have catapults on an aircraft carrier? Why am I asking these questions? It's a mystery!

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 pm

501stCadians wrote:In one of my battles,my hero-cmandoo team had to sneak into the enemy aircraft carrier,rig the catpluts and engines to explode,and steal data files from the bridge. When attpmeting to use a drill-sub to hack into the side armour,they accdnetaly hit the ammuntation sotrage room,equalinga FAIL,casuing the carri to explode,wiping out a small village wiht it's resulting explsion and casuing a ginat wave of death to come crashing down on everyone,killing all but two soilders and a monkey. :lol: :D :P hialrous.

again,^FAIL^
Jeez, learn how to spell. I'm sure it was hilarious.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Man, you were told off by the foreign folk. How embarrassing.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Oh, i'm just fluent in typing English. And i speak English with some of my colleagues at school.

At all, English is my second language.

VIVA PORTUGAL!!!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:46 am

Same goes for me, except that I would never shout "VIVA PORTUGAL!!!" or anything similar
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:04 pm

yeah, babelfish is boneriffic like that.

It does make my homework for my german lessons easy though.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:29 pm

But pesgores, foreign refers to the place where people live, not their fluency in the language. You also referred to to your company as a 'she' before, so you're not exactly perfectly fluent.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.