Your most painful BrikWars death?

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Recently, as part of my forum war, there were two rather grusome deaths. One, when a kamikaze drone did his thing on a robotic at-at, which vaped its head, the whole thing fell down on an LWAR sniper, squishing him into a yellow paste. The other happened near the end, when my hero, Codename: Saber, lost a battle wit the Unknown Force, and ended up with his head stuck to a pile of random bricks, and his body scattered all over the house.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Post by Col-Brik » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

So far the most painful death was the very first we ever had. I threw a "one" on my very first roll and my son decided that my soldier would trip and have his rifle blow his head off.

Wolfpacker
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by Wolfpacker » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Me and my bro's first real Brikwar had a load of painful deaths:

-Two of my ReBel(yes, spelled incorrectly like that) troops had a jeep with a bowcaster on it. They were assualting an EmPire(spelled weirdly like that) outpost with the rest of my team when my bro, who was playing the EmPire, had his hero grab a rocket launcher, and fire straight at the jeep. I'm not sure if we weren't aware of momentum rules' proper use at that time or not, but either way the jeep went FLYING off-course, crashed, and rolled nearly twenty inches away from the outpost. Unbelievably, the two crewmen survived, but not the EmPire engineer who happened to be standing in just the right spot to get crushed by the jeep.

-The EmPire hero was going on the offensive after most of his army had been wiped out. Duking it out with a simpleton ReBel trooper, he decided to launch a major attack: He called the feat he was attempting a "Ballistic Uppercut", wherein he wound up, ran straight at the trooper, and hit him. The strength of the hero's blow was enough to send this trooper careening through the outer wall of the outpost, through a bunker, out another wall, and finally stopping after skidding about ten inches from the outpost. Needless to say, we had a lot of red bricks handy for that one.

-This same EmPire hero then began his aggressive assault on my team. He had got his hands on a laser blaster and was shooting my men left and right. Luckily, after a failed feat where he tried to fire more times, he was standing next to another weapon: An overturned boat. Seeing his chance, he attempted to lift the boat and toss it. He failed this feat, and the boat was dropped and crushed the EmPire hero for good.

-My ReBel hero(who was kind of like Indiana Jones' dad on 'roids) had a favorite strategy of jumping from vehicle to vehicle, punching out the pilots. Of course, this never has worked in any of my Brikwars, so naturally he ended up under some type of armoured EmPire vehicle and crushed to death.

And all these are only from ONE Brikwar!
"I got it! I got it! I--"

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Elmagnifico wrote:Recently, as part of my forum war, there were two rather grusome deaths. One, when a kamikaze drone did his thing on a robotic at-at, which vaped its head, the whole thing fell down on an LWAR sniper, squishing him into a yellow paste. The other happened near the end, when my hero, Codename: Saber, lost a battle wit the Unknown Force, and ended up with his head stuck to a pile of random bricks, and his body scattered all over the house.
So that's what happened.
everyone < massam

Tekkid
Champion
Champion

Post by Tekkid » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 pm

In a battle I just played (put didn't get to take pictures of) My friend had my brother's spaceship crash into my sister's force, and killed all of them but the hero, who was redshirted out of the crash, but then the engine of the ship exploded, so we decided that it would be fair to give it a 2D6 explosion radius. My friend rolled a 23 for the range of the explosion (with bonus dice) and rolled 4D10 damage, killing everything on the field (including his army!) but my hero, who was redshirted out of it, my mech, which was out of range and my sisters bionicle, that rolled an amazing armor roll. (she rolled 3D10's and got 2 10's and a 9). 8)
Fear is immortal

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 pm

My most painful death was when one of my friends troops named lucky willie(because he survived chargind a rurrent, bailed out of the way from a tank, and killed my hero.) was hit by a civillain's car and died.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:My most painful death was when one of my friends troops named lucky willie(because he survived chargind a rurrent, bailed out of the way from a tank, and killed my hero.) was hit by a civillain's car and died.
How fast was the car moving?

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I dunno. i think it was an unlucky roll.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:01 pm

My Friends trooper got smacked in the crotch by a cop with a billyclub. He was sent flying and didnt come down for the rest of the game.

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

In my first BlockWar (BlockTales + BrikWars) My hero survived an entire BrikWar and whilst looting the Pirate Base he got his eyes pecked out, Head chewed off and still living head placed on the pirates flagpole by the unknown threat: Polly the Parrot. I forgot to take pics of the during and decided to just to take a pic of the result and the parrot...
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Moose
Hero

Post by Moose » Wed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm

I was making a simple roll to see if one of my soldiers would successfully jump off a two story building. Of course the roll turned up 1 and my minifig jumped into a power line causing him to catch fire. At first it seemed like no big deal, that is until my friend suggested that we "spice" up the game a little. He pointed out that the sheer weight of the soldier and his gear would snap the cable. Laughing at his idea, I carried on to say that he would swing into a nearby garage.
Unfortunately I forgot that earlier in the game my hero had "commandeered" a small jeep which was damaged in a fire fight (normally we would have the jeep blow up, but due to our lack of vehicles we decided to give the jeep a minor gas leak...) and the gas trailed from the garage to my unsuspecting hero mere inches away (and yes we marked the trail of gas with a small string expecting that it would be important later). I had no choice but to let the chain reaction play out allowing the burning corpse to ignite the trail of gas and completely incinerate my hero...

Basically this is what happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_urLWPrONI

But a few weeks later I shot an armor piercing missile from a helicopter into his "base".......

kinda like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn59ijZf ... re=related

cmetal
Nice Dubs

Post by cmetal » Wed May 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Considering the few real Brikwars I've had, the worst death I've caused must have been when my dwarf tried to throw his battle axe, but thanks to an epic failure, it was thrown straight up in the air, coming back down to cut his head in two.
Still too awesome for an avatar and a real signature.

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Sat May 30, 2009 12:34 pm

In my still running forum war Conflict for the Crown The Black Guardian(MasterEcobob) decided his horse needed wings and tried a heroic feat.

it failed

The horse grew some propellors and the black guardian was chopped in half and fell straight into the propellor
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Sgt. Pepper
Champion
Champion

Post by Sgt. Pepper » Sat May 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I haven't had too many epic deaths yet, but once I killed my oponents dragon with a single pistol whip. I think I rolled three sixes in a row. My oponent is still pretty mad about it after two and a half years.
I'm in the band!

http://www.freewebs.com/pepperpalace/index.htm
Bonn-o-Tron wrote:I build late at night, so then I can be naked.
I build better when I'm naked.

tunasailor
Minifig

Post by tunasailor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:26 am

The most painful death for me was when my hero shot at a car with a grenade launcher and killed the crew but the car ran over him and he died