For Great Justice, Part One: Tower of Justice

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: For Great Justice, Part One: Tower of Justice

Post by Silverdream » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:15 am

I nominate transformerj for the fucking bastard award, for killing my baby hydra in a single turn before she could do anything cool.

I nominate Shadowscythe for the "I put <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> of effort into trying to make you lose and you still came close to winning, you crafty son of a bitch" award.

I nominate Scratch for the BFF award, as you were the person I feared most.

I nominate brikguy for the master strategist, tactician, commander and most Napoleonesque award.

I nominate myself for the snake award, for commanding the most snakebros in the game.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 am

:tiger: :ftw:

Everything about this was amazing, definitively the best LDD battle ever, and quite possibly the best battle I personally have been in. Fucking Fantastic work, QuantumSurfer.

I would like to nominate Zupponn for "Best 5-Finger Discount Store" for letting me steal all his shit after I killed him.

I would like to nominate Shadowscythe for the "Fuck your redshirt rolls" for that one time he got a redshirt from literally across the map. Probably the main thing that got my goat in this.

I would like to nominate Zupponn and Shadowscythe both for "Hardest to Kill" for the 5 or 6 turns I spent trying to kill your heroes when I could have just been farming Mooks.

I would like to nominate Dr. Blanco for "Best Boss Concept" since I considered him to be the coolest of the boss bunch.

I would like to nominate myself for "Gamiest/Cheatiest player" for the amount of times I toed the line with the uses and applications for SN dice and their interactions.

I would like to nominate Silverdream for "Best Secret Teammate" for those 2 or 3 turns we allied against ShadowScythe.

And finally I would like to nominate myself for "Most Memetic Team" for the Grey team/Species having been in no less than 3 soap operas and an armory post or two since their inception in this thread.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:37 am

You two allied against me? Jaysus christ. I spent most of the time I had a semi decent chance trying to wipe zupps off the face of the earth due to the fact he was gunning for the endgame at the same pace i was.

To the point where the main objective of the mass teleport was to get you all in one place and have the resulting meatgrinder wipe you all out (green first) while I walked in and (should have) ended the game like a boss.

But no. He had to be all like "Fuck you I wanna live" and stuff. You are a bastard zupps, a bastard coated bastard with a creamy bastard filling that owns a gun made of bastard that fires 80 bastard a minute. (yes, that is my nomination)

I really got into this game, the ups, the downs, the sudden twists and sheer fucking luck of watching my gambits play off (and the pages of discussing them with quantum) and the waiting in baited breath for the next turn. I cannot wait for the next part of justice. Although I will admit, I will be saddened if I am unable to play my Lil orange spy again, if given half a chance I'd like to resurrect her character and bring her back with a name and story rather than just being "generic female hacker/spy" for next time around. This time with new shiny robot limbs and not acid melted organs.

Oh yeah, and my only other regret is not being able to kill brikguy. Oh well. Maybe next time.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 am

Thank you, Scratch, that's high praise.
Thank you, Scythe.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this. I am too.
The Shadowscythe wrote:Although I will admit, I will be saddened if I am unable to play my Lil orange spy again, if given half a chance I'd like to resurrect her character and bring her back with a name and story rather than just being "generic female hacker/spy" for next time around. This time with new shiny robot limbs and not acid melted organs.
Well, I'm just pleased as punch that you think so. So I'll just leave this here, then. It's not Part Two just yet but I hope you guys like it anyway.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Spoiler
Show

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:32 pm

The Overwarden wrote:I weed the true warriors from the population and refine the largest civilization of Peaceniks to have ever existed! Soon, oh so soon, I will release them all like a tidal wave to rush throughout every space empire. They will taint everyone they encounter and nothing will stop them. First, Nehellenium will bend its knee and lay down its swords. Then, the BrikVerse will follow. I will change everything! I will remold this godforsaken universe and fill it with progress, peace, and love! Ha-Ha! Mwuah-ha-ha!
Diabolical!!
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 pm

stubby wrote:
The Overwarden wrote:I weed the true warriors from the population and refine the largest civilization of Peaceniks to have ever existed! Soon, oh so soon, I will release them all like a tidal wave to rush throughout every space empire. They will taint everyone they encounter and nothing will stop them. First, Nehellenium will bend its knee and lay down its swords. Then, the BrikVerse will follow. I will change everything! I will remold this godforsaken universe and fill it with progress, peace, and love! Ha-Ha! Mwuah-ha-ha!
Diabolical!! :fist: :fist: :fist:
There! Fixed.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Something I noticed was that the headhunters were described as highly anorakish, which makes sense as to why they're the most invincible. Not only is it treatment for them to kill tons of others, but the Overwarden has gangs of invincible anorak warriors who are loyal to him.

More Nominatations:

Coy bastard: Shadowscythe, for detonating his turret and then teleporting two units behind the enemy to confirm that they're dead.

The invulnerable cod nomination to brikguy.

The sneaky fucker nomination to Scratch, for all the sneaking the greys did. Especially shoving Little Jack out of the safezone

The biggest bro nomination to myself for never losing faith in my snakebros.

Best miner nomination to Zupponn.

Best getter-through-walls to Zupponn.

Biggest fuck it all to Shadowscythe.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Considering how many people are cursing my name right now, you do all realise we will all have to try to be bro's soon too try and get out of prison eight, right? :troll:
Spoiler
Show

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Everything's better with drama.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:09 pm

I've read the last turn, but still can't see the pictures.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Goddamn bandwidth limit. I tried to split all the new stuff between flickr and photobucket. I probably should have waited to put in the Grey turns so that I didn't eat so much of it up myself. Sorry...

I don't know when it'll be back up. It's supposed to be a monthly reset but I think it goes on your start date instead of the 1st of tha month. Guess we'll have to wait for it to wake up.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 am

Or...it's a little bit of a pain in the arse but you can see all the pictures in this google doc and just reference the text here.

Also, the epilogue is here, complete with text in the doc.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:33 am

I think you can host images off the local wiki. No bandwidth limits here.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 am

Oh, yeah. You mentioned this before. Wanting to store battles on the wiki, right? I thought you meant like Zahru did for the Medivo battles, using the wiki as a sort of top thread. But if space and bandwidth aren't issues, then we could store copies of battles directly on the wiki, image for image and caption for caption. Makes sense, too, seeing as that's where a chunk of content is created.

How would we organize it? A top page for a table of contents and then a linked page for each turn?