For Great Justice, Part One: Tower of Justice

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Re: For Great Justice, Part One: Tower of Justice

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 am

I sure can. I've been keeping all my images at 800 width. I thought I read that was the standard. On my screen/resolution, the images take up about 2/3 total width of screen.

Also, what do you think of multiple images in one pic, like Blue turn 1? Would it be better to do them all as separate pics?

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Do whatever you think looks good and displays the turn well. As long as we can see what's going on, I don't think anyone will care if you do the multiple pic pic.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Round Two
Spoiler
Show
Extras: Each team earns +1 CP at the beginning of Round Two.

Blue Turn 2a
Blue Android sprints down the hall and crashes through the cover at the end of it.

Blue Turn 2b
The two barrels are thrown away and smashed against the metal walls. Blue earns +2 CP.

Blue Turn 2c
While Android hasn’t yet moved far enough, Blue’s shotgunner does and turns to notice two pirates standing guard over a Stasis Chamber in the next room!

Blue Turn 2d
Blue Team takes advantage of their headstart and rushes into the room, preparing to do battle with the scum.

Orange Turn 2
Orange Spy moves up toward cover. The rest of the team moves carefully through the laser grid. The effort slows them down some and they form up behind their leader.

Yellow Turn 2a
Yellow’s shotgunner rushes to beat out the flames on the Medik.

Yellow Turn 2b
That accomplished, the rest of the team rushes forward toward the first opening, Snake Yellow slithering over the cover by the doorway. The pathfinder manages the laser grid like a boss and moves quickly down the corridor. The Medik rushes up to the cover, holsters his pistol, and snatches the barrel lid for use as a shield. He finds +1 CP inside.

Units may holster or sheathe one item each.

Yellow Turn 2c
Snake Yellow discovers two skeletons waiting in the room beyond! He also notices a Stasis Chamber.

Green Turn 2a
Master sphincter yells, “Everybody! Stop, Drop, and Roll!” Most of Green Team hits the floor and begins thrashing out the flames.

Green Turn 2b
Their pathfinder, however, takes this opportunity to scout ahead. Sprinting at Half Speed, he thankfully finds no traps. This far, anyway.

Turn 2 Overwatch A

Turn 2 Overwatch B

Turn 2 Overwatch C

Blue Team

Abilities
3CP
Android Body 3

Equipment
Android: Pistol, Sword
Medik: Medik Tool, Pistol
Shotgunner: ShotGun
Pathfinder Corpse: 2 Swords

Kill Table
1 Kills (1 of them to Friendly Fire)
1 Deaths

Orange Team

Abilities
1CP
Map Dominance

Equipment
Spy: Pistol, Saber
Pathfinder: 2 Sabers

Kill Table
0 Kills
0 Deaths

Yellow Team

Abilities
2CP
Poison Shiv 3

Equipment
Snake: Pistol, Fang Dagger
Medik: Medik Tool, Shield, Pistol (Holstered)
Pathfinder: 2 Swords

Kill Table
0 Kills
0 Deaths

Green Team

Abilities
1CP
Fleet Foresters

Equipment
Master sphincter: Crossbow, Claw
Medik: Medik Tool, Crossbow
Pathfinder: 2 Axes

Kill Table
0 Kills
0 Deaths

Send Orders for Turn 3!
Last edited by Quantumsurfer on Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

spoky.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:56 am

ETA on turn three quantum? My orders still stand.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Hmm...still waiting on...Blue Orders.

Edit: Got them. Hopefully tonight, then.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Well, fuck. LDD crashed on me, set me back some. I had company over in the middle of what I was doing so I didn't save like I usually do. My bad. I'll still try to get it out tonight or tomorrow.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:34 am

Round Three
Spoiler
Show
Extras: Each team earns +1 CP at the beginning of Round Three. The Warden offers a new deal: Pay 1 CP and advance your initiative one step. Players may bid as many CP as they like. This will take effect at the start of Round Four.

Reminder: The Stasis Chambers will provide you with a reinforcement. Each chamber only has one, though, so whoever gets to it first gets the guy. You'll still need to spend CP to equip him, unless you have extra equipment you can give him. Feel free to take the Warden's Second Offer but remember that CP can also be used to buy specialties, supernatural dice, and equipment, if appropriate.

Blue Turn 3a
Blue Android rushes the pirates and triggers an Impossibly Deep Pit Trap. His shotgunner leaps forward to save him and Android makes it safely over the hole. The shotgunner and his weapon disappear into the pit however.

Blue Turn 3b
Android dashes into the adjoining hallway and uses a Heroic Feat to transform his gun hand into a machine gun arm, which he promptly uses to open fire on the pirates. Unfortunately, he misses every shot.

Blue Turn 3c
Flames burst to life in the next room from previously hidden grates in the floor.

Blue Turn 3d
From the largest of these emerges FireBeard, the fearsome Pirate Lord.

Blue Turn 3e
Blue’s Medik moves toward the room at stops at the edge of the pit. Shotgunner is too far gone to recover, so he pops a shot off at the pirate captain. It goes wide.

Pirates Turn 3
Red pirate leaps into close combat with Blue Android. A lot of posturing occurs. Similarly, the captain backs into the furthest corridor, taking cover from Android and firing a shot on the Medik. The shot bounces harmlessly off of the man’s helmet.

Orange Turn 3
Orange Team moves confidently down the main corridor, forming up with Spy in the lead.

Yellow Turn 3a
Snake Yellow uses his snakelike body as a coiled spring and launches himself forward into the Skeleton Archer, shattering it into pieces. The Hero stows his Poison Shiv and grabs the bow.

Yellow Turn 3b
Mr. Daggers moves into the room but, finding himself too far away to attack and too off center to charge, he decides to throw his dagger at the remaining Skeleton.

Yellow Turn 3c
He overskills like a son of a bitch and cuts the skelly’s head clean off. The force of the blow shatters the rest of it to the ground. His dagger and the skelly’s sword lie on the ground amid the bones. Snake Yellow tosses the pathfinder his pistol.

Yellow Turn 3d
The Medik moves up behind Mr. Daggers and the shotgunner legs it down the main hall.

Yellow Turn 3e
Snake Yellow looks up into the next room. Uh-oh, what’s this? It looks like the remnants of the prison crew who followed the Snake King that Yellow defeated and took a tooth from. They look pissed. Wonder how they got in here.

Green Turn 3a
Green Team rolls to their feet and sprint to catch up with their pathfinder, who takes a look around the corner into the first room. The pathfinder detects a hidden spear trap across the threshold.

Green Turn 3b
What’s more, he spies two robots standing guard here over a Stasis Chamber! He’s confident he can get his teammates across the trap but eyes those golden bots warily; they’re charging up some kind of electricity bolt.

Grey Turn 3, Originally Hidden
Unbeknownst to the other players, Grey Team enters the battlefield at the four corners of the map. They quickly dash into position, each coming up on the four colors. One looks to be in the free and clear, as his color, the Orange Team, has moved in the opposite direction. However, this puts another one at deep risk, as Green and Orange close in on him from both directions. Each Grey is cloaked in supernatural power.

Turn 3 Overwatch A

Turn 3 Overwatch B

Turn 3 Overwatch C

Overwatch Stats
Spoiler
Show
Blue Team

Abilities
4CP
Android Body 3

Equipment
Android: AutoGun (1 Handed), Sword

Kill Table
1 Kills (1 of them Friendly Fire)
2 Deaths (1 of them to Friendly Fire, 1 to Redshirt)

Orange Team

Abilities
2CP
Map Dominance

Equipment

Kill Table
0 Kills
0 Deaths

Yellow Team

Abilities
3CP
Poison Shiv 3

Equipment
Snake: Fang Dagger (Sheathed), Longbow
Medik: Medik Tool, Shield, Pistol (Holstered)
Pathfinder: Dagger, Pistol

Kill Table
2 Kills
0 Deaths

Green Team

Abilities
2CP
Fleet Foresters

Equipment
Medik: Medik Tool, Crossbow

Kill Table
0 Kills
0 Deaths

Send Orders for Round Four!
Last edited by Quantumsurfer on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Round Four
Spoiler
Show
Extras: Each team earns +1 CP at the end of Round Four. The Warden’s Initiative Offer stands for this round only.

Grey Turn 4a, Originally Hidden
The Grey in the Orange/Blue Corner sprints forward and phases through the hallway wall leading into the first room, bypassing it altogether. Two Ninjas are revealed, patiently standing guard over the Stasis Chamber in the room. They do not notice the Grey.

Grey Turn 4b, Originally Hidden
He reappears in the other adjoining hallway and discovers the sub-boss for this area, an Oni astride a Demon Bear. Luckily for the Grey, the Oni does not seem to notice him either. It seems involved with sword practice.

Grey Turn 4c, Originally Hidden
The Grey ends his move squarely between the two enemies. One false move and it’ll all be over for him. The remaining Greys reserve their actions.

Blue Turn 4a
Blue Android decides he has had enough of lesser warriors and yells, “THIS! IS! BRIKWARS!” while leaping and booting the Red Pirate high into the air and down into the Impossibly Deep Pit. No one really knows what he’s talking about but the only one left to care in the next few moments will be his Medik. :sparta:

Blue Turn 4b
The man grins inside his helmet, enjoying his boss’ enthusiasm, leaps over the chasm, and fires a blaster bolt directly through the Pirate Captain’s face.

Blue Turn 4c
Blue Android finishes his prodigious leap at the computer terminal and uses his move action to activate it. He spends 4 CP and gains Upgrade: SuperNatural d6!

Grey Turn 4d, Response to Blue, Originally Hidden
A Grey moves carefully into the hallway behind Blue Team. He goes unnoticed.

Pirates Turn 4
FireBeard moves easily through the flames in the room. It appears he is immune to fire! He flexes his fist and a massive burst of flame shoots upward. He is, sadly, too far away to do anything with it yet.

Grey Turn 4e, Response to Orange, Originally Hidden
The Grey in the tight spot at Orange/Green Corner notices the Spies start to move ahead before the Foresters. Knowing he’ll be caught (and only because the orders specifically stated he was trying to avoid Orange’s detection), he thinks fast and phases into the crates nearby. It’s not a perfect solution; if anything, he’s in a tighter spot now than before. On the plus side, he discovers +2 CP hidden in the crates!

Orange Turn 4a
Orange Spy sees a flicker of movement up ahead. She sprints forward and leaps sideways into the open air beyond the corridor corner. She draws a bead on Master sphincter and fires a single, perfect shot.

Orange Turn 4b
Green’s Medik screams, “Watch out, Master sphincter!” and leaps full body into the path of the projectile. It explodes through his body, soaking the Master in gore, and his corpse drops lifeless to the steel floor.

Orange Turn 4c
Orange Spy lands in a side barrel roll and comes up approximately behind cover. The rest of Orange Team legs it down their corridor, trying to keep up with their leader. Pathfinder proves to be the better sprinter.

Yellow Turn 4a
Snake Yellow tries out his new bow on his old enemy. The bow is finely crafted and Snake’s strength is genetically boosted. He overskills and fires a gleaming arrow with all the force of a hammer blow delivered by a giant. His target, the violet snake, is ready and his magic staff springs up a forcefield directly in the path of the arrow. He gets a bonus die on his armor roll!

Yellow Turn 4b
The arrow slams into the shield and shatters it, a brief, shining moment of ultimate offense versus seemingly ultimate defense passing under the sheer weight of Snake Yellow’s attack. Violet’s torso is ripped in half by the shot, somehow, and is thrown across the room.

Yellow Turn 4c
Snake moves across to the Computer Console and prepares to use it to open the Stasis Chamber. Mr. Daggers and Shield Medik rush the opening and take positions at its corners, preparing response fire should the other thugs come near.

You'll be able to summon your bro next turn. Friendly reminder: you can give up your move action as well to spend CP and equip him when he comes out of the Stasis Chamber. Supposing you want something you don't already have. Your looting has been most successful.

Yellow Turn 4d
Yellow’s shotgunner decides to net Yellow Team some CP and blows two crates away. He earns +2 CP.

Yellow Turn 4e
Satisfied, he moves into the hallway leading toward the others.

Grey Turn 4f
The Grey at Green/Yellow Corner moves quietly and phases through the wall leading to the hallway Yellow’s shotgunner just entered.

Grey Turn 4g
He reaches out and snatches the reptile, pulling him into the wall!

Grey Turn 4h
The Grey lets go, and with his phasic influence no longer affecting the shotgunner, the yellow is cut in half, the lower half of his body sliding slowly down the wall.

Hidden Faction is Revealed! Scratch controls the Greys.
While the transparency thing has been fun, I think we'll switch over to Scout rules now. Grey's turns will be posted later or when they are visible. Transformerj, don't worry, you should be coming in soon enough.

Thugs Turn 4a and Yellow Response 4f
The two remaining prison thugs rush Yellow Team. They only get a few steps before Mr. Daggers’ and the Medik’s response fire cuts one of them to ribbons.

Thugs Turn 4b
The sole remaining thug finishes his charge into the Medik, slamming his bat against the Medik’s shield.

Green Turn 4a
Green’s shotgunner moves carefully around the corner and tries to open fire on one of the Robots. His gun clicks empty. Master sphincter gives him a brief look of disappointment before showing him how it’s really done.

Green Turn 4b
The shifter leaps forward and off the top of his pathfinder’s skull, landing amid the Robots in a furious whirlwind of clawed destruction.

Green Turn 4c
As he stops spinning, the Robots are blown apart in spectacular, synchronous explosions. Master sphincter is too cool to look at them.

Green Turn 4d
The Pathfinder picks up his hat, again, and moves across the trap’s threshold. He takes an action to make sure the others know how to cross it too.

Round Four Overwatch A

Round Four Overwatch B

Round Four Overwatch C
Overwatch Stats
Spoiler
Show
Blue Team

Abilities
1CP
Android Body 3
Upgrade: SuperNatural d6

Equipment
Android: AutoGun (1 Handed), Sword

Kill Table
3 Kills (1 of them Friendly Fire)
2 Deaths (1 of them to Friendly Fire, 1 to Redshirt)

Orange Team

Abilities
3CP
Map Dominance

Equipment

Kill Table
1 Kills
0 Deaths

Yellow Team

Abilities
6CP
Poison Shiv 3

Equipment
Snake: Fang Dagger (Sheathed), Longbow
Medik: Medik Tool (Holstered), Shield, Pistol
Shotgunner Corpse: ShotGun
Pathfinder: Dagger, Pistol

Kill Table
4 Kills
1 Deaths

Green Team

Abilities
3CP
Fleet Foresters

Equipment
Medik Corpse: Medik Tool, Crossbow

Kill Table
2 Kills
1 Deaths

Grey Team

Abilities:
Unknown CP
Phasic SuperNatural Dice

Equipment
Grey: Unknown

Kill Table
1 Kills
0 Deaths

Send Orders for Round Five! Remember that this is the last turn to take advantage of the Warden's New Deal, if you want to.
Last edited by Quantumsurfer on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Also, sorry about the sudden change in appearance. When I went to hide a baseplate around Orange's turn (I've been saving each turn as a new file) it took the rest of the floor plan with it for some reason. LDD weirdness. Truthfully, I'm relieved. Filling and outlining each image was getting to be a pain in the ass. I didn't want it to look like the black spaces were other rooms but you've got the idea now that they're solid blocks of wall so I'm not worried about it. The Grey that's standing in one is phased. He's not standing in an open space, for the record. He'll need to use his SN die to get out.

transformerj
Officer

Post by transformerj » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Hidden Faction Revealed :shock: :shock:
You never told me anyth.....oh.....there's more then one???

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Si. :D

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 pm

This is awesome
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

It has been fun.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:23 am

I will try to get the next Round up tomorrow (Friday).