Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Phil-is-Offi-Cool
Demi-God of BrikWars

[BM23] T.o.A.D. Battle Pak

Post by Phil-is-Offi-Cool » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:32 pm

Tribe of Amphibious Defectors
New Faction

In BR 2,000, the first frogs emerged from primordial ABS. They existed symbiotically with witches and other users of Magik. However, as their numbers grew and their population expanded, their exploitation began. The frogs became fodder for the Brootalz, test subjects for the Imperial Magikstrate, conscripted as table legs for the kingdoms of Medivo, and crucified onto trees en masse for decoration.

Eventually, a union of frogs banded together, and pursued a greater intelligence through community college. Along with becoming 50% more intelligent, the frogs gained an understanding of advanced topics like hydraulics, firearms manufacturing, and home economics.

Now, using mech-suits and other instruments of warfare, the warriors of T.o.A.D. intend to take revenge against all of minifig kind as equals in might and mind.

The T.o.A.D. Battle Pak contains four frog piloted mechs, and one frog piloted air vehicle. Robot mechs are similar in size to minifigs, and are intended to be ran as such. More Specifically, the Battle Pak contains:
  • 3 R.I.B.B.I.T. Units
  • 1 C.R.O.A.K. Unit
  • 1 Fly-By Assault Gunship

R.I.B.B.I.T.
Info
Show
The Reinforced Incursion Bipedal Battle Infantry Transporter, or R.I.B.B.I.T. , is a standard mech suit piloted by the infantry divisions of T.O.A.D. . Though light on armor, the R.I.B.B.I.T. compensates with tremendous firepower. Units are equipped with either standard issue dual-wielded sub-aquatic submachine guns, or an armor-piercing Swamp Saber.

C.R.O.A.K.
Info
Show
The Combat Ready Ordinance Armor Kit, or C.R.O.A.K. is a mech unit piloted by an elite force of candy colored frogs. A much more durable model, it can take a beating with a lily pad shield, and can strike back with its reed baton.

Fly-By Assault Gunship
Info
Show
The Fly-By Assault Gunship is an airship with two lime frogs at the helm. This ship uses a front-mounted cannon and a payload of four rockets to blow away ground and air enemies alike.

lunchboxninja
Hero

Re: [BM23] T.o.A.D. Battle Pak

Post by lunchboxninja » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:54 am

Theme: 9/10
Story: 10/10 this one really feels like a developed integrated faction that works with the existing Brikwars canon. I love it.
Substance: 9/10 the gunship and exosuits are excellent
Photography: 10/10 that last photo is incredible, i wish I would have thought of it :P
"Well maybe you should speak with Pamela, you son of a bitch."

Bolicob12
Officer

Post by Bolicob12 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:07 pm

• Theme: 9
  • Substance: 8
  • Story: 10
  • Photography: 10
very good renders and the box cover is genius

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:35 pm

Theme - 10 - strong
Substance - 10
Story - 10
Photography - 10 - the extra effort is worth it
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.