Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Re: Sky Ruler (LDD RPG)

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Sorry for the delay. I'll have time to post the results later tonight. Looks like Wednesdays and the weekends is when I'll be able to post. Thanks for being patient.
its cool bro.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am

Chulaínna removes her glove and touches the soldier's spear, hoping the poison will seep through the shaft and poison him.

Meanwhile, Cuetlachtli seizes the moment to murder the guard that called him worse than cattle. However, the guard blocks him...

...and pushes Cuetlachtli into the snow.

"You ignorant savage! Can't you see I'm trying to help you!?"

Florens attempts to steal the officer's sword, but the officer is too quick for him.

"And to think you were a knight!" he scoffs as he cuts Florens.

Quick to heed Orin Irongut's call, Anna runs to the safety of the cart and looks inside.

She finds a strange jewel and instantly feels it's magic. For a moment, she thinks she can hear a subtle voice...

... but the magic is too strong for her to control. It erupts in a powerful blast!

The cart goes flying along with everyone that's near by.

The elf wizard (who still needs a name) somehow remains standing as he prepares a fireball.

Two north men murder the coachman, a victim of the blast, while the remaining Dalrish soldiers charge ahead.

Their charge is successful and three of the north men go down including their leader!

The elf wizard (seriously, he needs a name) shoots a fireball at the yeti just as the beast releases another icy spell.

The yeti's spell has a bad reaction to the fireball and he is blasted backwards.

The remaining soldier's form up as the last north men prepare for death or glory.

CURRENT POSITIONS

No one is unconcious, but that doesn't mean you're feeling your best. Most of you just barely survived an explosion. Take that into consideration this round.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Post by Captain-Camper » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 am

I apply pressure to my wound and go for the sword as quick as I can! I stab the officer and proclaim "You filthy pig of a guard! You will never know the honorable combat I took part in and the sacrifices I faced!"
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:58 am

I will attempt ablack magic spell where I use the blood lying around the battlefield to heal myself.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 am

I start to tunnel underground towards the enemy lines

devincp
Officer

Post by devincp » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 am

Elwin Elatumal, (this is the Elf's name) will find a clock or some cloth to grab the crystal in without touching it seeing how it reacted to anna's touch and then continue on to try and catch one of the horses. He will also look for a bow and quiver of arrows if one is nearby to grab.
John Galt wrote:I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 pm

I'll dizzily draw myself up to a kneeling position and place my hand on the ground. Concentrating as much as I am able, I will send my will out and link with one of the nearby horses. I'll attempt to calm the beast and bring it under my control. If I can control it, I'll have it come to me so that I can mount it. If not, I will cast about for the nearest weapon and take possession as well as a defensive stance.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Crawl towards the spear and grab it.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 pm

The yeti is terrified of fire and runs away.

While applying pressure to his wound, Florens gets up and takes the officer's sword.

"You filthy pig of a guard! You will never know the honorable combat I took part in and the sacrifices I faced!" he cries as he plunges the blade into his enemy's chest.

Chulaínna makes her way towards a spear while Cuetlachtli dizzily gets up and begins to concentrate on the horses near by.

Through his connection with the natural world, he attempts to persuade the horse to come back to him.

The horse hears him...

... and begins to head back to him! Meanwhile, Elwin Elatumal walks towards the magic crystal, feeling it's power grow with every step he takes.

He takes a cloth and wraps uses it in an attempt to pick it up.

He can feel the heat through both his glove and cloth, but the crystal somehow remains stable in his touch.

Anna uses dark magic to suck the life force out of blood that was spilled near by.

She does so successfully as Orin gets on his feet.

He tries to dig in the ground to get to the fighting, but the ground is frozen and refuses to give way to his axe.

The Dalrish soldiers are beset upon by the north men, one of whom loses his head during the reckless charge. A horn sounds in the distance.

Heavy cavalry is bearing down upon the north men. They bear the banners of Ennerset.

"Ara'tha ai turuun!" they shout as they speed towards the enemy. Elwin recognizes the Elvish battle cry but is puzzled as to why these men would use it.
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 am

Orin waits to see what the calvary wants, being on guard and ready to protect himself or bail

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:17 am

I will do the same.

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Post by Captain-Camper » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:11 am

I bandage my wound and suggest "Friends, we are not most certainly friends Dalron! Our chances of survival from a cavalry charge are low perhaps we should consider using the carriage as cover or to retreat!"
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

devincp
Officer

Post by devincp » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 am

Elwin will move over to the cart seeing that the horse is not more than likely out of reach, He would like to see why these men are using the elven battle cry. He is also looking for a pack or satchel to put the gem in and then put the pack on. he is also still looking for a bow. I would like to cast a protective shield around myself should someone try to attack me.
John Galt wrote:I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 pm

I will soothe and mount the horse, guiding it and myself out of the path of danger. I, too, will stay nearby and assess the situation.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Use the spear like a walking stick, so I can be back on my feet.