The Bloodborne games, Day three

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Cracjaw
Minifig

The Bloodborne games, Day three

Post by Cracjaw » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:24 am

Gareth - "Hello everyone and welcome back to our continued coverage of the Bloodborne games. Today I have the two team leaders with me, and they are going to be answering some questions fans, like yourself, have put together."

Gareth - This is the blue team leader, known by his nickname of, Motorhead."

Motorhead - "Howdy."

Gareth - "And this, is the Red team leader, known by his his name of Infinity."

Infinity - "Yo yo."

Gareth - "Okay boys, we now have a couple questions for you, question number one, is by Jacques Clouseau, 'How are you guys doing today?'

Infinity - "Well Gareth, I do believe, that today, I feel really good, I do believe that later on, we will go forth and kick much butt."

Motorhead - "First off I want to acknowledge the fact that we will be kicking the butt, and I personally feel kind of okay."

Gareth - "Okay, question number two, from Joe Maema, 'How do you plan on going forward in the upcoming game?'"

Motorhead - "Well, my tentative plan is to kill my enemies, and preferably not die."

Infinity - "I concur."

Gareth - "Okay folks, you have now experienced our Bloodborne debate. What a good one, alright, please remember to join us tomorrow for the reveal of the arena,, and the final night of the parade."
Spoiler
Show
I will be releasing one more soap tomorrow, then it's hammer time, sorry, I meant battle time!!!
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

lordintype
something different

Re: The Bloodborne games, Day three

Post by lordintype » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Wow, such a thrilling back-and-forth debate!
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.