Normies Get Out

Weaboo うんこ is over. Now it's all magical girls all the time

Moderators: Insert_blank, Natalya, Silverdream, cleanupcrew

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Normies Get Out

Post by Insert_blank » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 am

All normies need to get out of this board and stop posting in it. We don't need you guys coming in here because it's summer and your boared or you just want to make fun of us for enjoying superior Japanimation (AKA anime which is the original Japanese word for superior cartoons from Japan). normies who only watch shitty cartoons like spongebob and dora the explorer have no place in this bored. This is a place only for the serious discussion by serious otaku (this is a word that means consumers of superior Japanese media such as anime, manga [like comic books but totally different] and Terebi Dorama [which are like TV dramas] and it is derrived from the traditional Japanese word that was used to denote the pride of your household, in this case the love of Japan). Normie scum are not allowed inside here and non-otaku will face the wrath of our hissatsu waza (a Japanese term that has no direct English meaning but is similar to a special attack or a final blow). This place is not for you if you have never done any of the following things:

a) owned a real, traditional Japanese katana (the Japanese term for their superior swords)
b) met at least one Japanese person and thanked them for importing their superior culture to we uncultured white pigs
c) wacthed over 8000 Japanimation cartoons or films (true otaku samurai will understand this joke)
d) only use the correct term Japanimation to refer to superior Japanese animes and manhuas (or manhwa).
e) don't watch sports or other stupid America dribble (of course kendo and ninjitsu videos are acceptable if you want to train like Miyamoto Musashi and his Book of Five Rings).
f) hate American culture and accept that Japan in a superior country in all matters especially in terms of media produced

If you fail even one of these terms you are a normie and you are not welcome to post on this board and I and the others mods will delete your content or change it to talk about something more suited to your plebian, American tastes like football or the latest Justin Beiber songs to mak you look like the uneducated bakagaijin (this terms is basically like the n-word for white pigs in Japan and is only used to show their disdain for inferior American culture).

All hail Emperor Neo-Heisei Akihito!

If you're still here you should know that Emperor Heisei is the current Emperor of Japan and he is the one who decides what eras different Kamen Riders exist in. We are currently in the Neo-Heisei period (2011-2017) and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid will officially be the final Neo-Heisei Rider before his abdication later in 2017.
Just Monika

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Re: Normies Get Out

Post by Kommander Ken » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:21 am

Yeah, those fuckin' normies! :fist:

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:55 am

Eat a dick.
Last edited by Zupponn on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:10 am

Insert_blank wrote:All normies need to get out of this board and stop posting in it.
I approve of this post and furthermore recommend that this becomes your new quantumsurfer persona. (Surfsona?)
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Yeah. Fuck all you narudo h8rs

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:36 pm

stubby wrote:
Insert_blank wrote:All normies need to get out of this board and stop posting in it.
I approve of this post and furthermore recommend that this becomes your new quantumsurfer persona. (Surfsona?)
It's always been going this way, tbh. Ib is the dude who thinks he's saving the world with his superior intellect even though the people around him view him as a dick. But in fact he's actually just a dick.
Just Monika

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 pm

I'll remember that. I've portrayed him as a narcissist and know-it-all.

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:53 am

that too, yeah
Just Monika

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Post by BriksKrieg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Zupponn wrote:Eat a dick.
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! NORMIES!!!!!!
Spoiler
Show
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

this guy gets it
Just Monika