BrikWars fiction in long-prose form. Trigger warning: Walls of text

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Quantumsurfer

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

[BF19] Hellhunt

Post by Zupponn » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:21 pm

But what exactly is a Hellhunt?

That was the question on the minds of each Brikwarrior as Zupponn led the group up the lonely hill. They all knew that the hunt was a prize sought by all, but none knew exactly what that meant. They all knew the rumors, but rumors could rarely be trusted in a Brikverse where Assyrians schemed and Immortals invaded. Soon they reached the top, where they found a lone gravestone with 9 names inscribed. To its right stood three cloaked figures shrouded in darkness.

Zupponn turned and addressed the group, "You have all come here to test your mettle for entry into the Hall of Lords. You will all be judged, but only one will be deemed worthy. Each of you must bare yourself before the Fates for judging, but be warned, the three can see through any facade."

The three Fates then spoke in unison, "Once every G.R. a new lord is chosen to enter the Hall. They are to join the Hellhunt for eternity and hunt down those fuccbois who dare to defy the great Brikthulu. You 5 are now to be judged to determine who is to lead the hunt in G.R. 2020. AnnoyedZebra, Archduke, Falk, ninja_bait, MadMario, come forth and let us peer into your souls."

One by one the group advanced to the Fates and presented to them their mind, their spirit, their strength, their courage, and their honor. Silently, the Fates judged them before sending them back to the group.

After each member had taken their turn, the Fates convened for a short moment. They then turned to the group and declared, "It has been decided."

The group shielded their eyes as ninja_bait ascended in blinding light. When the light faded, he was gone. Lightning then struck the gravestone and where once there were 9 names, now showed 10.

Zupponn turned to the group, "ninja_bait has proven himself to the Fates and has joined the Hall of Lords. The trials will await the chosen again in the next G.R."

With that, Zupponn and the Fates faded away, leaving the remaining members of the group alone on the hill.

---

When ninja_bait opened his eyes he saw a regal hall dominated by a large table in the center. In unison, the 9 seated figures rose from their chairs and raised their swords in salute.

Zupponn then spoke, "You have been deemed worthy and we Lords welcome you to our Hall. There are fuccbois about tonight. Will you lead us?"

"I am ready." stated ninja_bait.

"Then let the hunt begin!"

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [BF19] Hellhunt

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:50 pm

Concept and theme: 10 - Because I'm in it. Also very brikwarsy.

Form: 8 - Nice little vignette

Style: 8 - masters that style of a legend or myth

Voice: 8 - see above

presentation: 7 - it's fine
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Post by MadMario » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:31 pm

Concept and Theme - 9 - a very brikwarsy tone
Form - 8 - good structure, could´ve been a little longer
Voice - 9 - mystic meta-level
Style - 16 - nice idea of storytelling
Presentation - 8 - good
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImageImageImage

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Concept and Theme: 10 - I love it. I'm not usually one for the more meta-styled BrikWars stuff, but this is great.
Form: 9 - Could've been a tiny bit longer, but part of what makes it work is how direct and to-the-point it is.
Voice: 8 - Short but sweet.
Style: 19 - Almost perfect.

Presentation: 9 - No complaints.
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/