mffmfmffgfgh

cheese weapoon stats

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 pm

everyone knows cheese is magic

but should it be 1d30 damage or 1d4
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: cheese weapoon stats

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:02 am

1d30 damage is more random and easier to count than the standard 5d6, but will give less bonus dice.

1d4 is just useless.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 am

Cheese is extra powerful vs vikings, lions, or bears.

Trust me on this. I'm a cheese expert.

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Post by AZKAMAT » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:27 pm

It has the special stat of dealing instant death to dumb customers who expect me to slice it see-through levels of thin.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image

Vason
Hero

Post by Vason » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Zupponn wrote:Cheese is extra powerful vs vikings, lions, or bears.

On the topic of Vikings and cheese, are you aware that cheese might be directly responsible for America being colonized 500 years later than it could have been, and by the wrong people to boot?

One of the Viking tales involves a group travelling from Scandinavia to what they called Vinland, or what we would call Canada. There, after setting up a small camp, they met a tribe of Natives. Thinking they might be able to have some cool allies in these folk, the Vikings traded some of their own food, like milk, bread, and cheese, for some of the local cuisine.

The following day, they didn't see any of the Natives. The day after, though, saw the Vikings chased out of Vinland by a band of very angry Natives. You see, Native Americans tend to be very lactose intolerant, and the milk and cheese gave them such severe shits that they thought the Vikings had attempted to poison them.

It is thanks to this that the Vikings never colonized America, why modern Vikings curse the name of Cheese(that's a lie, we still love cheese), and that Christopher Columbus gets a national holiday, even though he was a terrible person.

Or so the story says.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:26 am

Vason wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Cheese is extra powerful vs vikings, lions, or bears.

On the topic of Vikings and cheese, are you aware that cheese might be directly responsible for America being colonized 500 years later than it could have been, and by the wrong people to boot?

One of the Viking tales involves a group travelling from Scandinavia to what they called Vinland, or what we would call Canada. There, after setting up a small camp, they met a tribe of Natives. Thinking they might be able to have some cool allies in these folk, the Vikings traded some of their own food, like milk, bread, and cheese, for some of the local cuisine.

The following day, they didn't see any of the Natives. The day after, though, saw the Vikings chased out of Vinland by a band of very angry Natives. You see, Native Americans tend to be very lactose intolerant, and the milk and cheese gave them such severe shits that they thought the Vikings had attempted to poison them.

It is thanks to this that the Vikings never colonized America, why modern Vikings curse the name of Cheese(that's a lie, we still love cheese), and that Christopher Columbus gets a national holiday, even though he was a terrible person.

Or so the story says.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am

The thread title is "cheese stats" not cheese states.