Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Galaxia Nehellenium 2018 Map update

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 am

VERSION 2.0 A-GO-GO
COMPLETELY REDESIGNED FROM SCRATCH

Imagebrickwars2018V2lol by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

The Galaxy has been redrawn into several large regions. You can see the new regions below. these are treated similarly to that of continents on a planet.

Northern Spirals - Comprising of only a few, technologically advanced and powerful empires, with a few smaller powers based out of here as well. The USA, Trattoria and Imperial Magikstrate are the dominant powers of this region
AUC - Anti Uasciri Coalition
TK - Technokratic Union
DRK - Darkstorm Empire
SSA -
ELD - Eldorria
MJO - Majoria (the promised land)
MJE - Majeria

Vipirath Wheel - A small cluster of systems on the very tip of the northern arms. The Emerian Empire is the only minifig civilization in this region
SPA - Secondary Phalek Alliance

Omegladon Rift - A large cluster on the tip of the northern arms, Dominated by the Praetorian Empire
PRAE - Praetorian Empire
RAR - RARCom

Inner Core - (Currentley a typo on the page, says Inner Rim), A Compact segment of territories closest to the galactik core. The Scythian Empire is the dominant power in this region, with many Anti-Immortal allies
ZMC - Zupponn Mining Company
UKL - United Klingdom
FRG - Federal Repbulik of Germeny
TSOC - The Synthetic-Organic Coalition

Outer Core - A large grouping of old empires, the Assyrian Star Empire and Briktopian Systems are the most dominant powers here. Both the NATO and Anti-Immortal Alliances co-exist here.

CSL - Czechoslovak
ESF - Eagle Strike Force
FELC -
BRK - Briktopia
HAL - Halkron Empire

Southern Expanse - Formerly known as Pan-Germania, The Southern Expanse is the stronghold of the Third Alliance, almost all factions in this region are in some sort of alliance with one another

BOG - Bogania?
BRAUN - Braunberg
LCHRD - Luchardsko

Southern Sprawl - Also known as the Shire, and "Immortal Space" Most of the factions in the compact Sprawl are aligned to the service of the Immortal Empire in their campaigns against the Anti-Immortals.

TTSJ - Time travelling Superjews
IQD - Inqistadorial Monarchy
DNK - Denmark
TYR - Tyronia
3 - TLA
MAOX - Mercenary Army of Xterminaton

Western Arms - Formerly known as Pan-Slavia, the Western arms are the most heavily militarized systems in the galaxy, embroiled in a clusterfuck of titanic proportions. The region also see's the galaxy's largest Peach population which further fuels the fires. The 45th Union, USSSR, Polish Republik, Galacian Imperiya and the Stranians all lock horns in this region, with several regional powers also involved. No one faction controls the Western Arms

L - Leutivia
MON - Conte de Monet
MRG - Magyar
SRB - Srbija
QRM - Quirim Khanate
VR - Vergilis Rask
PAC - Peacheneg Autonomous Colonies
CB - Cherhovna Bryhada
ZR - Zagorian Systems Republik
VP - Volhinya
SAU - Space Austria
KH - Kossak Hetmanate
IW - Iceworld
AYN - Ayynami ?
PLE - Planetary Levitican Empire
MLC - Mjolnir Coalition
CALV - Calvaria
MASS -
DUT - Dutch

Western Badlands - A sparsely colonized extension of the Western Arms

Great Eastern Fringe - Once claimed by the Third Alliance, this region of the galaxy is mostly unexplored and unclaimed.
EYS
GDO - Dominica
STFU - Shivarian Territorial Federal Union

Magikanellic Wasteland - Once controlled by Nazis, it's called the wasteland for a reason.
Spoiler
Show
Imageconts by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Galaxia Nehellenium Map 2017 Update WIP

Post by RedRover » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:25 am

Shoot, looks like I have some work to do. Adding Magenta sector, wohoo

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:51 am

Doesn't M-Throne have it's own entire galaxy.
Besides, you now remind me that I need to update my sectoral map once again, especially after the advent of Monet and the formation of the Unified Republik of Poland:
Spoiler
Show
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:10 am

Bavaria is 61 systems, if that makes a difference.

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:24 am

Ah sure i guess i will throw this out there.

Atherta Federation
Approximate size of 125 systems
If possible should be put on the left side farther out but in between Tyronia and Denmark
Last edited by bann154 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:31 am

Now that I read that you wanna have elaborate system counts, there you are:

Unified Republik of Poland - 250 systems
Republik of Magyar - 40 systems
Autonomous Republik of Transsrbija - 30 systems
Qirim Khanate - 20 systems
Greater Empire of Lietuva - 30 systems
County of Monet - pending, for they haven't been featured in any story related stuff yet (I'd say around 30-40 tho)

There's also a bunch of SSSRs I made as Soviet satellite states, which aren't meant to count to the 1000 systems the USSSR already possesses.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:36 am

A Large chunk of Scythia has been invaded by the Immortals due to the war, that should be taken into account. Make some cross hatch region where the two meet.

Former worlds - 400(ish)

Current worlds - 340(ish)
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:57 am

The sector in which all of my stuff resides is the magenta sector, a cluster of about 600 systems. On the map, It would lie somewhere between the Purple Sector and USA, but still a little off to the outer rim

Here is the major breakdown within that cluster:
Imperial Magikstrate - 190 systems
Technocratic Union - 70 systems
Republic of Ranggor - 40 systems

(Anti-Uasciri Coalition) 230 systems total:
House Fang of Planet Draykarus - 130 systems (Draykarus being the Capitol planet)
Republic of Sheodar - 55 systems
Declax Commonwealth -45 systems

The rest of the systems shift between multiple factions or are controlled in small clusters not worth mentioning (mostly footholds for other factions)

Novium is on system in its own pocket Galaxy, but can be reach by an anomaly within the Magenta Sector.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:05 am

For planet count Venice has roughly 200-ish systems, anywhere between 195 and 205. Somewhere between 1/3rd of that territory is currently occupied by rebels, but since that situation hasn't changed since when the original map was made it doesn't really need any updates.

Also, one thing that might be helpful is that the M-throne, like the Immortals, only have a vanguard force in the galaxy proper (I think they might only control one planet within the nehellenium directly but I can't remember) and that they both control whole galaxies off the edge of the map. So you might want to make a zoomed out map showing immortal and m-throne galaxies next to the galaxy nehellenium if you want to depict their massive power via maps alone.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:39 am

I'm gonna have to organise my factions sorry. Ill try and post there stats asap.

I do kinda play a different game with a different universe, and I am gonna have to ask the game creator if he minds me linking our universe with the brikwars universe. If I do happen to post my factions in this thread, please note that my galaxy is very small and divided into two parts,one known as the Leaf Cluster and the other as the Sondokiak System. There are a few more but they are minor systems. So all up my factions are spread across 50 odd planets. So the Planetary Levitican Empire is only 37 planets/sectors strong, lot smaller than other large-ish factions but it is considered large in our universe.

I came to the BW forums through runnybabbit223 after I had been playing my Lego wargame for 3 years.( the guy who started up the Rank Request Topic MK2 and the TGIA owner.) and thought "wow, a place full of people who happen to use lego as wargaming miniatures just like us, and they play a similar game!". I never thought of these sorta dramas before I joined up tho :?

Hopefully I will be able to post the sector size of all my factions here, as I really want to make my mark on the Brikwars Map!

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 am

for clarification. the no. of systems is just a general rating.

So like, We know that USA has 500 (or 600)... So we say that another empire of 500 systems is about the same size. Unless anyone else has a better empire to use as a point of reference.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am

RedRover wrote:The sector in which all of my stuff resides is the magenta sector, a cluster of about 600 systems. On the map, It would lie somewhere between the Purple Sector and USA, but still a little off to the outer rim

Here is the major breakdown within that cluster:
Imperial Magikstrate - 190 systems
Technocratic Union - 70 systems
Republic of Ranggor - 40 systems

(Anti-Uasciri Coalition) 230 systems total:
House Fang of Planet Draykarus - 130 systems (Draykarus being the Capitol planet)
Republic of Sheodar - 55 systems
Declax Commonwealth -45 systems

The rest of the systems shift between multiple factions or are controlled in small clusters not worth mentioning (mostly footholds for other factions)

Novium is on system in its own pocket Galaxy, but can be reach by an anomaly within the Magenta Sector.
I believe the purple sector lies in the west, with the "Red" Territory, this area is going to be by far the most crammed. Which means I need to do some shaving

There's a few empires here that I "personally" haven't seen or heard from in years, wondering people's opinions if I start shaving off some fat from factions like Valoros, and MASS.
I may also have to widen the distance between the colored groupings, especially in the north. Shit's going to get sardine canned real fast.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:26 pm

I think I gave you the google doc with all the empire sizes of every country included on the map so far.
BW Chat wrote:other random map considerations from the peanut gallery
-the Immortal War zone - Immortals border Scythia and Britannia, TLA borders all 3, Scythia should be in same region as TSOC and Assyria
-Britannia has the most trade routes and Venice has the second most
-Space Canada has to border and be to more rim-ward from the USA
-Scythia has to border the galactic core
-Assyria has to be on the rim to respect Tuefish's old map
-Trattoria is on the tip of a galactic arm and only connects to Assyria
etc.
I suggest handling M-Throne the way the Immortals are handled - having a "tiny" beachhead in the galaxy (the M-Throne and Immortal homes are from different "true" galaxies, which are as big as Nehellenium and unfathomably far away so no real point including them).

Since everyone (mainly Duerer) apparently wants to be in the Western Arms, I would recommend shifting everyone to the right a little, shrinking Valoros (AN trusteeship council seizure), and cannibalizing a little USSSR space for the Purple Sector, which should give you more room to play with in that sector.

Also, I would be hesitant about throwing out any countries on the existing map - not all of them have been active, but a lot of them are timeless classics featured in past lore and battles which are good to have on the map for historical reasons, and they always get revived when you least expect it.

Personal stuff: Trattoria is 150 systems, an almost perfect circle in shape, and should be far away from everyone in the Northern Spirals since it's the antisocial nation.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Thanks for putting my guys in the list.

The Phalek empire has about 153 worlds in it.
in total, the rest of S.P.A. has roughly 80. (apart from the megalopterids, I haven't decided how many they should have.)

would it be possible for the Phalek empire to be a sort of clump in the North of the Galaxy, whilst the other, smaller nations are scattered in close vicinity around it?
(Apart from the Megalopterids who would come from a small galaxy a bit further away. )
Last edited by motorhead fan on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Eldorria is really small and just south of the USA.

The Celestial Kingdom is about half the size of the USA and on the other side of the blank hole wall.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D