Mech Instructions (Secrets of the Clans and Inner Sphere)

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

I really wouldn't mind a couple of these.
everyone < massam

chaplin-austin
Hero
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Post by chaplin-austin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Can someone tell me what I need to download to open the instructions?

MicVash
Officer

Post by MicVash » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

http://www.ldraw.org/Article126.html

This is a link to the Ldraw, step by step instructions for downloading properly. Pick which system you are operating, windows, mac, etc. then follow the links and steps. You just need the basic installation.

When you have Ldraw, or it will be MLCAD on your desktop icon, load it up and you should just need to get familiar with just a few features to view/edit models. Learn how to use pan, zoom, and when you're viewing an entire model, switch to edit mode (under Settings) and you'll be able to move individual pieces of the model.

To view Primus' models, just download the file, and then you'll need to Extract the folder. Just click on the .dat file you want and make sure MLCAD is your default opener, and you're good to go.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 am

MicVash wrote:http://www.ldraw.org/Article126.html

This is a link to the Ldraw, step by step instructions for downloading properly. Pick which system you are operating, windows, mac, etc. then follow the links and steps. You just need the basic installation.

When you have Ldraw, or it will be MLCAD on your desktop icon, load it up and you should just need to get familiar with just a few features to view/edit models. Learn how to use pan, zoom, and when you're viewing an entire model, switch to edit mode (under Settings) and you'll be able to move individual pieces of the model.

To view Primus' models, just download the file, and then you'll need to Extract the folder. Just click on the .dat file you want and make sure MLCAD is your default opener, and you're good to go.
Thx dude, I was looking for something like this for a while now... Hope I can finally get that Atlas! :)