The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1688
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
Ah, cool! Greg Hyland also did these comics:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
- I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am
Oh sweet, I found more of his stuff at the Dork Tower site. (I used to read DT a lot in my D&D phase, loved it.) Greg's stuff is pretty funny.
Beware The Dice Rolls
I tried to set up a rivalry with Greg Hyland for years. He never took the bait. Made me feel like some kind of amateur baiter
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?