The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Checking back in between animations for Warhead's follow up to ZZD
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- bog standard
- Posts: 4459
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: On my roof, watching the world burn
Manly tears at the end. that was awesome... Loved the teabag scene, just because he was splattered across the floor afterwards.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm
That Was Toataly Awesome
his starcraft and gears of war videos were also cool
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: front lines
BOOYAA!!! now thats some brikwars!!
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1939
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: The Edge
aaand the halotard ruins it.
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
- Location: Massachusets
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
I remember waiting about 2 years to see this. He needs to do this again, but instead Halo vs G-O-W
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm
- Location: Frozen land of Canada
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.